Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 9:19 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Saudi Arabia is executing disabled people now; CNN
Saudi Arabia is executing disabled people now; CNN
This is officially a bloodbath..
Saudi Arabia had executed a partially blind and deaf citizen and also another 36 people even though they said literally that they were "'Forced to sign so the torture would stop"':

CNN:

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/04/26/middl...index.html

Quote:Exclusive: Saudi Arabia said they confessed. But court filings show some executed men protested their innocence

Quote:The 27-year-old, who was partially blind and deaf, was named as one of the men executed on Tuesday.

Things are getting more more terrible in Saudi Arabia, this is hellish, disgusting and scary. The torture and killing became official -even for disabled people-, it's more of a massacre. Even if one didn't do a thing they get beheaded like animals.

This is a mark of shame on humanity's forehead if such crimes persisted.
RE: Saudi Arabia is executing disabled people now; CNN
[Image: 190426161603-saudi-court-document-scan-exlarge-169.jpg]

Quote:A page from the judgment sheet against Mujtada al-Sweikat. CNN has blurred parts of the document to protective sensitive details of the case.

Huh
"For purity of the race". Maybe they got hold of some old books by Rudolf Steiner, who claimed that if a child had a birth defect that the mother hadn't lead a moral life. Perfect fodder for a pogrom against the infirm from birth.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
(April 30, 2019 at 8:21 pm)vulcanlogician Wrote: [Image: 190426161603-saudi-court-document-scan-exlarge-169.jpg]

Quote:A page from the judgment sheet against Mujtada al-Sweikat. CNN has blurred parts of the document to protective sensitive details of the case.

Huh

When heads being chopped is the conclusion; such info must be blurred.
That's the least I can expect.
While horrific, this is nothing new.  A little less than 100 years ago, the UK executed by firing squad James Connolly, one of the leaders of the Easter Rising.  Having been badly wounded in both the fighting and the 'enhanced interrogation' that followed his arrest, Connolly (who likely would not have lived more than another day or two) was executed while tied to a chair because he was unable to stand.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(May 1, 2019 at 5:16 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: While horrific, this is nothing new.  A little less than 100 years ago, the UK executed by firing squad James Connolly, one of the leaders of the Easter Rising.  Having been badly wounded in both the fighting and the 'enhanced interrogation' that followed his arrest, Connolly (who likely would not have lived more than another day or two) was executed while tied to a chair because he was unable to stand.

The UK is killing off its disabled already by judging them fit to work and then denying them the benefits they need to survive. This has been going on since the Tories have been in power.
(May 1, 2019 at 5:21 am)Mathilda Wrote:
(May 1, 2019 at 5:16 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: While horrific, this is nothing new.  A little less than 100 years ago, the UK executed by firing squad James Connolly, one of the leaders of the Easter Rising.  Having been badly wounded in both the fighting and the 'enhanced interrogation' that followed his arrest, Connolly (who likely would not have lived more than another day or two) was executed while tied to a chair because he was unable to stand.

The UK is killing off its disabled already by judging them fit to work and then denying them the benefits they need to survive. This has been going on since the Tories have been in power.

What??  Conservatives with no compassion?  I am profoundly shocked.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson

Boru

I can't see how this is similar to executing 37 men in a single day without them commit any crime, and them insisting that their confessions are nothing more but the writings of interrogators, that tortured them brutally during their stay in prison, atop of that some of the tortured were handicapped.

There is no "justification" for the international silence over the crimes of the regime in Saudi Arabia; Boru. The international community showed its ugly face in front of Saudi cash; and sold its humanity and consciousness for a few dollars.
(May 2, 2019 at 7:53 am)AtlasS33 Wrote:

Boru

I can't see how this is similar to executing 37 men in a single day without them commit any crime, and them insisting that their confessions are nothing more but the writings of interrogators, that tortured them brutally during their stay in prison, atop of that some of the tortured were handicapped.

There is no "justification" for the international silence over the crimes of the regime in Saudi Arabia; Boru. The international community showed its ugly face in front of Saudi cash; and sold its humanity and consciousness for a few dollars.

I didn't claim it was similar, just pointing out that executing disabled people is historic.  While I agree with you that the Saud family are little more than brutal thugs, they didn't invent brutality.  You seem to that think Saudi Arabia is the first country to execute the innocent and the disabled, that they are unique by employing torture and extracting false confessions.

I never hear you yammer about human rights abuses in sub-Saharan Africa, or China, or North Korea, or...well...everywhere else.  I get that you have a connection to Saudi Arabia, but you're coming off as rather indifferent to human suffering in general, unless it happens in YOUR country.

Boru
(May 2, 2019 at 8:10 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(May 2, 2019 at 7:53 am)AtlasS33 Wrote: I can't see how this is similar to executing 37 men in a single day without them commit any crime, and them insisting that their confessions are nothing more but the writings of interrogators, that tortured them brutally during their stay in prison, atop of that some of the tortured were handicapped.

I didn't claim it was similar, just pointing out that executing disabled people is historic.  While I agree with you that the Saud family are little more than brutal thugs, they didn't invent brutality.  You seem to that think Saudi Arabia is the first country to execute the innocent and the disabled, that they are unique by employing torture and extracting false confessions.

I never hear you yammer about human rights abuses in sub-Saharan Africa, or China, or North Korea, or...well...everywhere else.  I get that you have a connection to Saudi Arabia, but you're coming off as rather indifferent to human suffering in general, unless it happens in YOUR country.

Boru

I didn't claim they invented brutality; rather they are practicing it publicly without any serious attempts from their allies to stop them from carrying on such brutality.

I focus on Saudi Arabia for these reasons:
1-They are close to me
2-Countries like France, the U.S and the U.K that gave us a headache about human rights violations of rivals for decades; are helping the Saudi regime waging war and supplying them with everything from weapons to intelligence reports.
3-Saudi Arabia is paying Trillions to all kinds of thugs worldwide; so their crimes are pretty intercontinental, I'm not focusing on them and ignoring the rest, their corruption is simply very wide.

The Middle East will change upside-down if the Saudi regime and its meddling in the affairs of neighbors stopped.

The example of their corruption is things like 9/11.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Performers Should Speak Up or Not Attend Saudi Music Festival WinterHold 9 588 December 15, 2021 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: Ranjr
  [Serious] Biden on punishing MBS and Saudi Arabia WinterHold 27 2433 March 23, 2021 at 10:31 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Saudi journalist killed and hacked inside Saudi embassy in Istanbul WinterHold 333 26917 January 16, 2021 at 6:26 pm
  [Serious] G-20 leaders, don’t forget the women’s rights advocates rotting in Saudi prisons WinterHold 47 2163 September 23, 2020 at 6:26 am
  BREAKING: Trump Boasted Of Saving Saudi Prince Over Jamal Khashoggi Killing WinterHold 16 1082 September 13, 2020 at 12:38 pm
Last Post: Abaddon_ire
  BREAKING: Former Twitter employees charged with spying for Saudi Arabia WinterHold 14 893 September 6, 2020 at 12:56 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  BREAKING: Saudi Crown Prince accused of assassination plot against exiled official WinterHold 2 496 August 10, 2020 at 10:05 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  BREAKING: Oil crashes by most since 1991 as Saudi Arabia launches price war WinterHold 52 3141 April 25, 2020 at 4:37 pm
Last Post: Mr Greene
  CNN- UN expert recommends Kushner change his phone after suspected Saudi hack WinterHold 1 527 January 25, 2020 at 6:04 am
  BREAKING: Amazon boss's phone 'hacked by Saudi crown prince' WinterHold 47 2821 January 24, 2020 at 11:26 am