Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 6:31 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An Atheist Tries on Sacred Mormon Underwear
An Atheist Tries on Sacred Mormon Underwear
I only wish I had found this before Vorlon passed.

A hot atheist babe based in Vegas who explores the desert in the American south-west comes across some abandoned Mormon underwear and models it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AEdnQkhEgk
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein
RE: An Atheist Tries on Sacred Mormon Underwear
She had me at "tit bags".
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
If I were to find ANY one's underpants in the desert, I don't think there's enough washing, bleaching or dry cleaning in the world that would get me to wear them.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(May 26, 2019 at 7:46 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: If I were to find ANY one's underpants in the desert, I don't think there's enough washing, bleaching or dry cleaning in the world that would get me to wear them.

Boru
And the desert. I could see finding undergarments in the middle of a big city, God knows I've seen more than a few in Chicago. But the middle of a desert? It would make me wonder if I'm about to stumble across a body near by.
(May 26, 2019 at 9:26 pm)LostLocke Wrote:
(May 26, 2019 at 7:46 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: If I were to find ANY one's underpants in the desert, I don't think there's enough washing, bleaching or dry cleaning in the world that would get me to wear them.

Boru
And the desert. I could see finding undergarments in the middle of a big city, God knows I've seen more than a few in Chicago. But the middle of a desert? It would make me wonder if I'm about to stumble across a body near by.

Ya'but after nine days you could let the horse run free
Cause the desert had turned to sea.
It's amazing 'science' always seems to 'find' whatever it is funded for, and never the oppsite. Drich.
(May 26, 2019 at 9:37 pm)Succubus Wrote:
(May 26, 2019 at 9:26 pm)LostLocke Wrote: And the desert. I could see finding undergarments in the middle of a big city, God knows I've seen more than a few in Chicago. But the middle of a desert? It would make me wonder if I'm about to stumble across a body near by.

Ya'but after nine days you could let the horse run free

But did you finally name the poor fucking horse?
Dying to live, living to die.
(May 26, 2019 at 11:31 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote:
(May 26, 2019 at 9:37 pm)Succubus Wrote: Ya'but after nine days you could let the horse run free

But did you finally name the poor fucking horse?

I think the poor, fucking horse would have other things to worry about like finding food in an unfamiliar environment.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein
Spoiler: they’re basically glorified long johns. Literally. Except the female versions have big slits below the tits. And given how different the ones in the video look from the current model shown on the Wikipedia page, I’m going to assume they were at least 40 years old. Indeed, cross referencing it with the Wikipedia article suggests they were probably, I don’t think the LDS has a word for it, but “denatured” would seem cromulent here.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My Mormon parents NuclearEnergy 11 2293 October 9, 2021 at 7:26 pm
Last Post: Ferrocyanide
  Sacred and unclean animals zebo-the-fat 14 3237 July 23, 2017 at 8:33 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  "sacred" spaces - just musing drfuzzy 29 3667 April 15, 2016 at 1:27 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Heavily dominated Mormon community that's...intolerant GoHalos1993 8 2055 November 30, 2015 at 7:36 pm
Last Post: Redbeard The Pink
  Mormon: "There is no such thing as rape." Tiberius 148 34985 December 9, 2014 at 11:03 am
Last Post: John V
  Mormon Church Admits J Smith Didn't Translate Book Of Abraham JesusHChrist 54 13237 September 9, 2014 at 7:35 pm
Last Post: StealthySkeptic
  Have you had experiences you'd describe as sacred, mystical and/or religious? Whateverist 62 13025 August 30, 2014 at 8:31 pm
Last Post: CapnAwesome
  Have you had experiences you'd describe as sacred, spiritual and/or religious? Whateverist 0 1374 August 19, 2014 at 9:49 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  The Mormon Church: Modern Day Mandated Servitude and Bondage LivingNumbers6.626 13 5548 August 17, 2014 at 1:42 pm
Last Post: Clueless Morgan
  A Mormon doubts Something completely different 41 9785 August 27, 2013 at 8:24 pm
Last Post: Bad Writer