Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: November 17, 2019, 12:54 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How many of you know that there is atheism in Sanatana Dharma ?
How many of you know that there is atheism in Sanatana Dharma ?
How many of you know that there is atheism in Sanatana Dharma i.e. Hinduism and person who started was never killed never beaten for bringing in atheism ?

Thanks
RE: How many of you know that there is atheism in Sanatana Dharma ?
I’m not sure what your point is.
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 
Is that Dharma and Greg’s daughter?
Sanity adjacent.

Angel

IMGUR 
(June 23, 2019 at 12:30 pm)hindu Wrote: How many of you know that there is atheism in Sanatana Dharma i.e. Hinduism and person who started was never killed never beaten for bringing in atheism ?

Thanks

Did you know there is atheism in my meat loaf, and no one was ever killed or beaten for putting it there?

Boru
'A man is accepted into a church for what he believes.  He is turned out for what he knows.' - Mark Twain
Oye como va
Mi ritmo
Bueno pa' gozar
Mulata

[Image: K3_MdH.gif]
God(s) and religions are man made and the bane of humanity. 

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most. Ozzy or Twain/take your pick
Did you know that, I'm all out of flying fucks?
(June 23, 2019 at 12:30 pm)hindu Wrote: How many of you know that there is atheism in Sanatana Dharma i.e. Hinduism and person who started was never killed never beaten for bringing in atheism ?

Thanks
Many atheists are skeptics. They would stop short of reincarnation. I was a Sufi of the Chisti order. (India/ San Fransisco). They were the flower children of the religious world. If most believers were like them we would not be having this discussion.
Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man. - The Dude

Thanks

Hello! 

Does Sanatana Dharma differ from other Hindu schools about the nature of Brahman?

Thanks.

Thanks

How nice for it. So what? What makes you think anyone cares?
I knew that there was a branch of Hinduism that could be described as atheistic. I'm not sure their legitimacy is widely accepted in the Hindu world.
I'm not anti-Christian. I'm anti-stupid.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do you know that homeopathy doesn't work, or do you just lack belief that it does? Mathilda 24 1514 August 25, 2018 at 4:34 am
Last Post: EgoDeath
  "How do I know God exists?" - the first step to atheism MysticKnight 51 20078 April 23, 2018 at 8:44 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Why do so many Christians claim to be former Atheists? Cecelia 42 2316 April 1, 2018 at 9:03 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Too many near death experiences purplepurpose 77 8625 November 13, 2017 at 8:48 am
Last Post: Little Rik
  How come there arent many atheists such as Bill Maher Roeki 30 5331 July 6, 2017 at 3:10 am
Last Post: Ben Davis
  Atheism VS Christian Atheism? IanHulett 80 19314 June 13, 2017 at 11:09 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Why I'm an atheist, a point of confusion for many theists Asmodee 28 3043 December 21, 2016 at 4:56 pm
Last Post: robvalue
  Why so many "anti-feminists" in the atheist community? ketameankitty 887 75890 December 4, 2015 at 11:45 am
Last Post: Cyberman
  Is the Atheism/Theism belief/disbelief a false dichotomy? are there other options? Psychonaut 69 9584 October 5, 2015 at 1:06 pm
Last Post: houseofcantor
  How many Atheist are also vote Republican from time to time? MattB 52 5233 July 18, 2015 at 12:43 am
Last Post: Gae Bolga