Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 2:51 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Divine Inspiration
Divine Inspiration
If biblical writers had been divinely inspired by god, wouldn't their writings have matched what we know today according to science? Since it doesn't, clearly those men were only inspired by their imaginations.
RE: Divine Inspiration
Their writings do match what we know today according to science.

The science of psychopathology.
(July 3, 2019 at 11:34 pm)Fierce Wrote: If biblical writers had been divinely inspired by god, wouldn't their writings have matched what we know today according to science? Since it doesn't, clearly those men were only inspired by their imaginations.

You have just opened the door to a cherry harvest of epic proportions.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(July 4, 2019 at 5:34 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: You have just opened the door to a cherry harvest of epic proportions.

Boru

No doubt, Drich will provide a wall of apologetic text.

I'm waiting. Read
It should be explosive.
Nah, he's christian.
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(July 3, 2019 at 11:34 pm)Fierce Wrote: If biblical writers had been divinely inspired by god, wouldn't their writings have matched what we know today according to science? Since it doesn't, clearly those men were only inspired by their imaginations.

The biblical texts were corrupted. Not so with Islam, the Koran is the Word of God. I have proof of this supported by the Science, the Mathematics and the Reason.
(July 4, 2019 at 5:48 am)Fierce Wrote:
(July 4, 2019 at 5:34 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: You have just opened the door to a cherry harvest of epic proportions.

Boru

No doubt, Drich will provide a wall of apologetic text.

I'm waiting.  Read

Text implies grammar and diction.  Drich will just provide a wall of doodle he imagine to be text.
(July 4, 2019 at 10:44 am)soldierofGod Wrote: The biblical texts were corrupted. Not so with Islam, the Koran is the Word of God. I have proof of this supported by the Science, the Mathematics and the Reason.

[Image: muhammad.jpg]
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(July 4, 2019 at 11:20 am)wyzas Wrote:
(July 4, 2019 at 10:44 am)soldierofGod Wrote: The biblical texts were corrupted. Not so with Islam, the Koran is the Word of God. I have proof of this supported by the Science, the Mathematics and the Reason.

[Image: muhammad.jpg]

How have you inserted an image from your desktop? i cant

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Debunk the divine origin LinuxGal 35 2205 October 9, 2023 at 7:31 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Formally Disproving Divine Command Theory FallentoReason 74 24298 April 21, 2013 at 9:27 am
Last Post: ThomM
  Divine Revelation FallentoReason 91 22117 January 25, 2013 at 5:36 am
Last Post: Pompey
  Divine Inspiration FallentoReason 71 19114 October 8, 2012 at 3:25 pm
Last Post: genkaus
  Free Will vs Divine Won't - How God Favours Evil Cyberman 22 11786 April 1, 2012 at 11:35 am
Last Post: C Rod