Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 7:42 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It is the access!
It is the access!
It isn't mental illness, it isn't violent video games, it isn't urban/suburban/rural. America pumps firearms out like candy. 

And thanks to the greed of firearm CEOs and their blood lobby NRA and NSSF, America is #1 in firearm violence. 

https://www.cnn.com/2019/09/03/us/alabam...index.html
RE: It is the access!
(September 3, 2019 at 8:26 am)Brian37 Wrote: It isn't mental illness, it isn't violent video games, it isn't urban/suburban/rural. America pumps firearms out like candy. 

And thanks to the greed of firearm CEOs and their blood lobby NRA and NSSF, America is #1 in firearm violence. 

I thought it was the NRA........

Dead Horse
(September 3, 2019 at 8:26 am)Brian37 Wrote: It isn't mental illness, it isn't violent video games, it isn't urban/suburban/rural. America pumps firearms out like candy. 

And thanks to the greed of firearm CEOs and their blood lobby NRA and NSSF, America is #1 in firearm violence

Actually, you're #11.  You have a LOT of catching up to do.

https://www.npr.org/sections/goatsandsod...n-violence

Scroll down to the graph titled 'How The U.S. Compares With The Highest Rates Of Violent Gun Deaths Worldwide'.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Don't want to hear it dude. You are too far gone to have a rational conversation with.

I am not going to waste my time repeating the same lists of what can be done just so you can play whack a mole with bullshit excuses.

The cheapest and most effective way to reduce firearm violence is for the CEOs and shop owners to give a fuck how many are made and where they end up.

Australia and New Zealand do the right thing. America should learn from them instead of coddling the fears of selfish insecure babies who are being used by the firearm companies to keep their markets and profits.

If "arm more" were working America would not be #1 in firearm violence.
Quote:If "arm more" were working America would not be #1 in firearm violence.

But you're not.  See above.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Only #1 among developed nations.
I'm not anti-Christian. I'm anti-stupid.
(September 3, 2019 at 8:40 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
Quote:If "arm more" were working America would not be #1 in firearm violence.

But you're not.  See above.

Boru

Holy crap. Among first world wealthy nations we are. 

We have way more firearm violence than Canada, England, Australia and Japan, just to name a few.
(September 3, 2019 at 8:38 am)Brian37 Wrote: Don't want to hear it dude. You are too far gone to have a rational conversation with.

I am not going to waste my time repeating the same lists of what can be done just so you can play whack a mole with bullshit excuses.

The cheapest and most effective way to reduce firearm violence is for the CEOs and shop owners to give a fuck how many are made and where they end up.

Australia and New Zealand do the right thing.  America should learn from them instead of coddling the fears of selfish insecure babies who are being used by the firearm companies to keep their markets and profits.

If "arm more" were working America would not be #1 in firearm violence.

Australia and New Zealand didn't force gun industry CEO's and gun shop owners to " care".

They banned private ownership of guns and confiscated them.

Play one side of the street, you yammering harpy.
Siri Giberish Translator...... "I don't give a fuck about public safety, I am simply a insecure selfish person who thinks an object has rights like a living human."
More failed poetry.

No solutions.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  UK Govt to make it legal to access internet & phone records Fidel_Castronaut 13 3226 July 17, 2014 at 3:34 am
Last Post: Fidel_Castronaut