Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 6:43 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Holy chicken
Holy chicken
http://religion.blogs.cnn.com/2011/02/06...f=obinsite

Quote:wwajdblogger
Jesus for sure ate fish, drank wine, and probably ate lamb. But there is not evidence Jesus ate chicken. So Chick-fil-A has no right right to serve Christians. American Jesus would eat only at Long John Silvers. So long as it had a wine bar.

http://www.whatwouldamericanjesusdo.com

[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
RE: Holy chicken
Um...the shitheads are talking about THIS jesus...not some long haired hippie peace nik.

[Image: gijesus.jpg]
I'm trying to remember the other fast food place around here that does the same thing. You'd think blessed fast food would stop making you fat.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
The morons probably think it gets you to heaven faster.
(February 11, 2011 at 12:42 pm)thesummerqueen Wrote: I'm trying to remember the other fast food place around here that does the same thing. You'd think blessed fast food would stop making you fat.
What a PR dream THAT would be!

Because of my diabetes,I'm unable to eat most processed breakfast cereals.My favourite, "Weetbix" is made by Sanitarium,which is owned by the Seventh Day Adventist Church. All profits go to the church.Do I care? Of course not; I get a good product a reasonable price.

On the rare occasion I eat fast food,I might have a burger with the lot (including beetroot) from the local greasy spoon.I never buy the alleged food from the American chains;it's expensive,bland,over processed, and gives you cancer of the colon. They are all appalling,but KFC is not fit for human consumption.Devil

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Poll: Do you like Fried Chicken? vulcanlogician 31 1437 October 1, 2021 at 10:12 pm
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  Chicken Salad Sandwich on toast, please... Gawdzilla Sama 6 592 November 21, 2017 at 11:00 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Holy sh*t, this is freaking hilarious!!!!! Catholic_Lady 22 3383 September 25, 2017 at 12:12 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  All Praise Lord Zordon And The Holy Daughter Kendrix. AkiraTheViking 0 341 September 5, 2017 at 9:05 am
Last Post: AkiraTheViking
  Why did the chicken cross the road? ErGingerbreadMandude 22 2977 April 24, 2016 at 3:19 am
Last Post: ErGingerbreadMandude
  Biggest questions about the holy trinity: Finally Answered Aoi Magi 1 595 February 23, 2016 at 3:20 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Why did the chicken cross the road... Jacob(smooth) 16 2220 January 29, 2014 at 10:41 pm
Last Post: Darkstar
  How to draw Muhammad from the islamic holy books Aractus 0 841 January 5, 2014 at 9:41 am
Last Post: Aractus
  Why Did the Chicken Cross the Road A Theist 11 4065 November 18, 2010 at 4:59 pm
Last Post: HeyItsZeus