Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 8:17 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why Did the Chicken Cross the Road
Why Did the Chicken Cross the Road
Why Did the Chicken Cross the Road?

SARAH PALIN: The chicken crossed the road because gosh-darn it, he's a maverick!

BARACK OBAMA: The chicken crossed the road because it was time for change! The chicken wanted change!

JOHN MC CAIN: My friends, that chicken crossed the road because he recognized the need to engage in cooperation and dialogue with all the chickens on the other side of the road.

HILLARY CLINTON: When I was First Lady, I personally helped that little chicken to cross the road. This experience makes me uniquely qualified to ensure right from Day One that every chicken in this country gets the chance it deserves to cross the road. But then, this really isn't about me.

GEORGE W. BUSH: We don't really care why the chicken crossed the road. We just want to know if the chicken is on our side of the road, or not. The chicken is either against us, or for us. There is no middle ground here.

DICK CHENEY: Where's my gun?

COLIN POWELL: Now to the left of the screen, you can clearly see the satellite image of the chicken crossing the road.

BILL CLINTON: I did not cross the road with that chicken. What is your definition of chicken?

AL GORE: I invented the chicken.

JOHN KERRY: Although I voted to let the chicken cross the road, I am now against it! It was the wrong road to cross, and I was misled about the chicken's intentions. I am not for it now, and will remain against it.

AL SHARPTON: Why are all the chickens white? We need some black chickens.

DR. PHIL: The problem we have here is that this chicken won't realize that he must first deal with the problem on this side of the road before it goes after the problem on the other side of the road. What we need to do is help him realize how stupid he's acting by not taking on his current problems before adding new problems.

OPRAH: Well, I understand that the chicken is having problems, which is why he wants to cross this road so bad. So instead of having the chicken learn from his mistakes and take falls, which is a part of life, I'm going to give this chicken a NEW CAR so that he can just drive across the road and not live his life like the rest of the chickens.

ANDERSON COOPER, CNN: We have reason to believe there is a chicken, but we have not yet been allowed to have access to the other side of the road.

NANCY GRACE: That chicken crossed the road because he's guilty! You can see it in his eyes and the way he walks.

PAT BUCHANAN: To steal the job of a decent, hardworking American.

MARTHA STEWART: No one called me to warn me which way that chicken was going. I had a standing order at the Farmer's Market to sell my eggs when the price dropped to a certain level. No little bird gave me any insider information.

DR SEUSS: Did the chicken cross the road? Did he cross it with a toad? Yes, the chicken crossed the road, but why it crossed I've not been told.

Bill O Reilly: Is the chicken a patriot or a pinhead for crossing the road?

ERNEST HEMINGWAY: To die in the rain, alone.

JERRY FALWELL: Because the chicken was gay! Can't you people see the plain truth? That's why they call it the 'other side.' Yes, my friends, that chicken is gay. And if you eat that chicken, you will become gay too. I say we boycott all chickens until we sort out this abomination that the liberal media whitewashes with seemingly harmless phrases like 'the other side.' That chicken should not be crossing the road. It's as plain and as simple as that.

GRANDPA: In my day we didn't ask why the chicken crossed the road. Somebody told us the chicken crossed the road, and that was good enough.

BARBARA WALTERS: Isn't that interesting? In a few moments, we will be listening to the chicken tell, for the first time, the heartwarming story of how it experienced a serious case of molting, and went on to accomplish its lifelong dream of crossing the road.

ARISTOTLE: It is the nature of chickens to cross the road.

JOHN LENNON: Imagine all the chickens in the world crossing roads together, in peace.

BILL GATES: I have just released eChicken2010, which will not only cross roads, but will lay eggs, file your important documents, and balance your checkbook. Internet Explorer is an integral part of eChicken2010. This new platform is much more stable and will never reboot.

ALBERT EINSTEIN: Did the chicken really cross the road, or did the road move beneath the chicken?

COLONEL SANDERS: Did I miss one
"Inside every Liberal there's a Totalitarian screaming to get out"

[Image: freddy_03.jpg]

Quote: JohnDG...
Quote:It was an awful mistake to characterize based upon religion. I should not judge any theist that way, I must remember what I said in order to change.
RE: Why Did the Chicken Cross the Road
ME: To get to the other side.
Eeyore Wrote:Thanks for noticing.
Great post!
'The difference between a Miracle and a Fact is exactly the difference between a mermaid and seal. It could not be expressed better.'
-- Samuel "Mark Twain" Clemens

"I think that in the discussion of natural problems we ought to begin not with the scriptures, but with experiments, demonstrations, and observations".

- Galileo Galilei (1564-1642)

"In short, Meyer has shown that his first disastrous book was not a fluke: he is capable of going into any field in which he has no training or research experience and botching it just as badly as he did molecular biology. As I've written before, if you are a complete amateur and don't understand a subject, don't demonstrate the Dunning-Kruger effect by writing a book about it and proving your ignorance to everyone else! "

- Dr. Donald Prothero
(November 13, 2010 at 10:06 am)A Theist Wrote: Why Did the Chicken Cross the Road?

AL GORE: I invented the chicken.

ROFLOL

ME: Motives are indeterminable from this inadequate amount of data. Further study and research must first be yielded before potential conclusions about said chicken's behavior can possibly be discerned with any degree of certainty.

"Faith is about taking a comforting, childlike view of a disturbing and complicated world." ~ Edward Current

[Image: Invisible_Pink_Unicorn_by_stampystampy.gif] [Image: 91b7ba0967f80c8c43c58fdf3fa0571a.gif] [Image: Secular_Humanist_by_MaruLovesStamps.gif]
(November 13, 2010 at 12:54 pm)chasm Wrote: ME: To get to the other side.

Me :To keep his pants up.

Common mistake.You've actually given the answer to the riddle "Why do firemen wear red suspenders?".Thinking
Question:
Why should Hitler have been a forester?

Answer:

One I saw on the Internet:

If you give a man a fire he'll be warm for a day.
If you set a man on fire he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
(November 15, 2010 at 2:16 am)lrh9 Wrote: One I saw on the Internet:

If you give a man a fire he'll be warm for a day.
If you set a man on fire he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

What's the difference between a truck load of coal and a truck load of babies?

You can't unload coal with a pitch fork.
What's the difference between a Lamborghini and a pile of dead babies?

Did you hear about the Jewish paedophile?

"God is dead" - Friedrich Nietzsche

"Faith is what you have in things that DON'T exist. - Homer J. Simpson
Did you hear the one about the tuna and the chef?

I have an odd sense of humor...
"Faith is about taking a comforting, childlike view of a disturbing and complicated world." ~ Edward Current

[Image: Invisible_Pink_Unicorn_by_stampystampy.gif] [Image: 91b7ba0967f80c8c43c58fdf3fa0571a.gif] [Image: Secular_Humanist_by_MaruLovesStamps.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  why did crash cross the bridge? Tawna 4 446 April 16, 2022 at 2:57 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Poll: Do you like Fried Chicken? vulcanlogician 31 1432 October 1, 2021 at 10:12 pm
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  Why did I (an atheist) legally change my name to "Dog"? ignoramus 13 1279 July 13, 2020 at 4:28 pm
Last Post: A. Secular Human
  Why did they kill Kennedy? Fake Messiah 15 975 March 28, 2020 at 11:12 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Why did the Skinhead cross the road? ƵenKlassen 11 1142 November 27, 2017 at 4:59 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Chicken Salad Sandwich on toast, please... Gawdzilla Sama 6 592 November 21, 2017 at 11:00 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Why did the chicken cross the road? ErGingerbreadMandude 22 2975 April 24, 2016 at 3:19 am
Last Post: ErGingerbreadMandude
Thumbs Down Right Down the Road Cinjin 11 3144 March 11, 2015 at 4:18 pm
Last Post: SteelCurtain
  Why did the chicken cross the road... Jacob(smooth) 16 2217 January 29, 2014 at 10:41 pm
Last Post: Darkstar
  Holy chicken thesummerqueen 4 3423 February 11, 2011 at 7:03 pm
Last Post: Oldandeasilyconfused