Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 9:36 pm

Poll: Do you like fried chicken?
This poll is closed.
In Science
100.00%
6 100.00%
Outside Science
0%
0 0%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Poll: Do you like Fried Chicken?
Poll: Do you like Fried Chicken?
I love fried chicken. Especially the way my mom made it. But even KFC is incredibly delicious. Probably my favorite food.
RE: Poll: Do you like Fried Chicken?
We have a store here called Publix that has a recipe for fried chicken that is better than KFC.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
Yes, but I'm pretty picky, and not a fan of KFC.
Why won't you answer the question? Do I have to repeat it?????

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
I like it. Just about the only food on a bone I'll tolerate, because the crispy is good.

I hate hot wings and barbecue ribs. Too messy and not worth digging in for what little meat you get off the bones. Like, after five of them, I'm already a mess, my mouth is burning, AND I'm still starving. Thanks, I hate it. If I'm visiting someone's house and they only have buffalo wings? I just won't eat. But if they had fried chicken, I'd go for it.

It's alright, I suppose. It's one of those foods I can take or leave alone.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Stir fried, and livers. Not together.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Like Ten, I am not a fan of food on the bone. Chicken has become a go-to food but not in fried form.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

Fried chicken VS curried chicken....very much the latter.
I have fried chicken at least once a week. I occasionally try the fried chicken recipes I find on YouTube.  Hungry
"The world is my country; all of humanity are my brethren; and to do good deeds is my religion." (Thomas Paine)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Important New Poll The Valkyrie 3 351 February 14, 2022 at 7:35 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  What Would You Like Named After You? BrianSoddingBoru4 24 1676 March 18, 2020 at 3:52 pm
Last Post: Abaddon_ire
  The Poll To End All Polls Brian37 7 1429 May 5, 2018 at 9:36 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Parody poll: What's your favorite game? Edwardo Piet 8 701 April 28, 2018 at 2:25 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Chicken Salad Sandwich on toast, please... Gawdzilla Sama 6 595 November 21, 2017 at 11:00 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Why did the chicken cross the road? ErGingerbreadMandude 22 2979 April 24, 2016 at 3:19 am
Last Post: ErGingerbreadMandude
  Why did the chicken cross the road... Jacob(smooth) 16 2223 January 29, 2014 at 10:41 pm
Last Post: Darkstar
  Holy chicken thesummerqueen 4 3426 February 11, 2011 at 7:03 pm
Last Post: Oldandeasilyconfused
  Why Did the Chicken Cross the Road A Theist 11 4070 November 18, 2010 at 4:59 pm
Last Post: HeyItsZeus