Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 6:35 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whatcha got?
Thumbs Up 
Whatcha got?
I texted with friends today - checking up. The subject of shortages at stores (what they are sold out of) came up.

My buddy in Louisiana said their Walmart was sold out of ammo. I checked with a friend locally who had just been - and he said they had beaucoup ammo. They were out of toilet paper and eggs....

What's your store sold out of?
RE: Whatcha got?
Just about everything.
The whole tone of Church teaching in regard to woman is, to the last degree, contemptuous and degrading. - Elizabeth Cady Stanton
The good bread, a lot of the beer, most of the eggs, and some of the meats. Plus TP, and some things that could be backup TP.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

(March 19, 2020 at 10:22 am)Chad32 Wrote: The good bread, a lot of the beer, most of the eggs, and some of the meats.

I can understand being out of beer - but toilet paper?

You can wipe your ass with lots of things - but beer is beer.....

Know what I mean?

Beer Funnel
Last time at the market I noticed that all of the canned corn was gone.

Must be a Nebraska thing.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(March 19, 2020 at 10:40 am)brewer Wrote: Last time at the market I noticed that all of the canned corn was gone.

Setting up a still ya think?
Non-perishables seem in short supply - sugar, flour, noodles, tinned goods, etc. Fresh foods - fruit and veg, meats, eggs - are plentiful. No TP shortages that we’ve seen.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(March 19, 2020 at 10:45 am)onlinebiker Wrote:
(March 19, 2020 at 10:40 am)brewer Wrote: Last time at the market I noticed that all of the canned corn was gone.

Setting up a still ya think?

Not sure. You'd think that with the TP shortage corn would be one of the last things to eat.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(March 19, 2020 at 11:17 am)brewer Wrote:
(March 19, 2020 at 10:45 am)onlinebiker Wrote: Setting up a still ya think?

Not sure. You'd think that with the TP shortage corn would be one of the last things to eat.

I went to the Harley Roundup at Interlochen Michigan many years ago... They fed a huge crowd of bikers BBQ chicken and corn on the cob.....

The porta johns were overflowing......
Cant use canned corn for whiskey.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Caroline Farrow got arrested, spending 5 hours in jail. Jehanne 2 658 October 18, 2022 at 2:58 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
Thumbs Up Got H2O? onlinebiker 18 1085 July 23, 2021 at 5:25 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Anybody got any Pfizer stock they don't need? Gawdzilla Sama 30 1302 November 12, 2020 at 8:19 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Jesus Fucking Christ....Florida Got Hammered! Minimalist 30 1413 October 12, 2018 at 5:14 am
Last Post: Nakara
  Yee Haw! We Got Us A Trade War Minimalist 18 2275 July 14, 2018 at 9:40 pm
Last Post: Astreja
  I've Got One Question Minimalist 5 744 May 4, 2018 at 9:43 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Boehner Got The Reefer Madness The Grand Nudger 3 416 April 11, 2018 at 1:43 pm
Last Post: Joods
  Milo Yiannopoulos; the man twitter banned got a book deal. Currently #2 on Amazon. ErGingerbreadMandude 182 14066 February 3, 2017 at 12:45 pm
Last Post: ErGingerbreadMandude
  Got another potty mouth toy brewer 3 554 December 30, 2016 at 5:04 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Got a million or so just lying around? You can buy a position in the US government. ReptilianPeon 8 1351 September 18, 2016 at 3:03 pm
Last Post: Mudhammam