Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 3:42 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Drink the Koolaid
Drink the Koolaid
Really....

No soda or OJ in the house - but I have an unopened 1/2 gallon of vodka and some packets of Koolaid....

I also blew my knee out two days ago - and I graduated from crutches to a cane today - and some pain relief is in order.

Hence - drinking the Koolaid. Nasty stuff.

Cranky
RE: Drink the Koolaid
(April 16, 2020 at 3:31 pm)onlinebiker Wrote: Really....

No soda or OJ in the house - but I have an unopened 1/2 gallon of vodka and some packets of Koolaid....

I also blew my knee out two days ago - and I graduated from crutches to a cane today - and some pain relief is in order.

Cranky

If you’re a coffee drinker at all, try that. A healthy shot of vodka in a tall glass of iced coffee. Got to be better than what you described.

Good luck with knee.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(April 16, 2020 at 3:51 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(April 16, 2020 at 3:31 pm)onlinebiker Wrote: Really....

Cranky

If you’re a coffee drinker at all, try that. A healthy shot of vodka in a tall glass of iced coffee. Got to be better than what you described.

Good luck with knee.

Boru

I can do one better. I make 80 proof Kaluha with maple syrup..... Far better than commercial stuff...

But there's a problem. It's got so much caffine in it - it's like a poor man's speedball... Wide awake and drunk as a skunk... Then - if you DO get to sleep - the weirdest dreams ever....

I don't drink that shit unless I have NOTHING to do for a couple days.
Well...best of luck with the knee all the same.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Sorry about the knee. What's wrong with vodka neat, or cut with water? I wouldn't drink Kool-Aid with anything.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
A little known fact (perhaps) is that the stuff they drunk in the Jones-town massacre was not, in fact, partly Koolaid, but rather a cheap ripoff "substitute."
(April 16, 2020 at 4:16 pm)Fireball Wrote: Sorry about the knee. What's wrong with vodka neat, or cut with water? I wouldn't drink Kool-Aid with anything.

If it was Tito's, Stolychnaya or Grey Goose - that would be a sensible alternative.

Sadly- it's B grade hand sanitizer....
(April 16, 2020 at 4:17 pm)Editz Wrote: A little known fact (perhaps) is that the stuff they drunk in the Jones-town massacre was not, in fact, partly Koolaid, but rather a cheap ripoff "substitute."

Most of us know that but Flavor-Aid is so nasty, with or without the poison that no one wants to speak of it.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

Got any beef bouillon? Tomato soup?
Sorry about the knee! If you have any canned pineapple the juice goes good with vodka.
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is Soup a Drink? T.J. 14 861 December 5, 2021 at 2:16 am
Last Post: Oldandeasilyconfused
  Fancy Drink Girl? particleman 10 1617 July 17, 2019 at 5:44 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Song Thread About Food/Drink BrianSoddingBoru4 16 1393 May 23, 2019 at 11:05 pm
Last Post: Draconic Aiur
  Quick Poll: Do you drink alcohol? Edwardo Piet 63 8540 October 1, 2017 at 2:24 am
Last Post: Aegon
  Drink Discoveries. Edwardo Piet 31 2631 September 1, 2017 at 12:47 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  My mom wouldnt let me order a fancy drink for my birthday jashlbagash 46 9491 September 20, 2014 at 8:46 pm
Last Post: Losty
  Favorite Drink! Elskidor 18 3271 September 18, 2014 at 5:57 am
Last Post: Lucanus
  Barista wouldnt fill the drink to the rim upsetcustomer 28 6225 September 7, 2014 at 11:35 am
Last Post: Keri
  your drink advice ! Marsellus Wallace 40 7659 May 10, 2014 at 10:27 am
Last Post: c172
  What's your favorite drink? zentor 33 10111 April 28, 2012 at 12:00 pm
Last Post: Poetess