Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 12:54 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Drink Discoveries.
Drink Discoveries.
I asked the barman to mix blue WKD with orange juice the other day.

It went bright green and it was delicious, radioactive WKD I call it.

What drink discoveries have you made recently?

It can be good or bad, alcoholic or non-alcoholic Smile
RE: Drink Discoveries.
I've never had a craft beer, but some of them look rather...I dunno...artificial. So many additives, including "natural color" and "natural flavor". Kind of a turn off for me.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
Okay. So what HAVE you discovered? Because WKD is not craft so I dunno why you commented to say the craft beer you haven't had Hehe
Because in the OP, you asked what drink discoveries we have made lately. You didn't explicitly say we had to consume them. I can't think of any I've consumed, and I thought the craft beer topic was kind of interesting to some. So I mentioned it. I never meant to imply that alcopop was craft beer.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
Tomato soup with vodka.
Blue curaçao and orange juice. Half n half. Probably not very inventive but GODDAMN that was good.
The Red Bull RED (or whatever it's called) is quite good. Haven't tried BLUE or YELLOW.
Coconut water, I heard about it from the joe rogan podcast but I think I had heard of it before that.

Around a year or so ago I started my own smoothies, I've had banana, blueberry, raspberry, blackberry, spinach, kale, tomato, cucumber, ginger, carrots. Various mixes of those ingredients.

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

Best smoothie ever - Milk, icecream, honey, rockmelon, banana, strawberry, passionfruit, crushed ice.
We rediscovered the joys of coffee made with an italian espresso maker. Bye bye dripper.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is Soup a Drink? T.J. 14 857 December 5, 2021 at 2:16 am
Last Post: Oldandeasilyconfused
  Drink the Koolaid onlinebiker 12 798 April 17, 2020 at 6:59 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Fancy Drink Girl? particleman 10 1613 July 17, 2019 at 5:44 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Song Thread About Food/Drink BrianSoddingBoru4 16 1391 May 23, 2019 at 11:05 pm
Last Post: Draconic Aiur
  Food discoveries. Little lunch 115 15898 December 9, 2017 at 10:38 am
Last Post: Whateverist
  Quick Poll: Do you drink alcohol? Edwardo Piet 63 8527 October 1, 2017 at 2:24 am
Last Post: Aegon
  My mom wouldnt let me order a fancy drink for my birthday jashlbagash 46 9406 September 20, 2014 at 8:46 pm
Last Post: Losty
  Favorite Drink! Elskidor 18 3269 September 18, 2014 at 5:57 am
Last Post: Lucanus
  Barista wouldnt fill the drink to the rim upsetcustomer 28 6199 September 7, 2014 at 11:35 am
Last Post: Keri
  your drink advice ! Marsellus Wallace 40 7631 May 10, 2014 at 10:27 am
Last Post: c172