Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 4:50 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Important FACT left out of science books
Important FACT left out of science books
Now, I know some of you will think, at the end of this, "Okay, she's finally lost it!", while the rest are likely to respond to thise who say that with "Did she ever find it?", but I want you to consider something.

In biology textbooks, I think there is a very important FACT that is continually ignored, ridiculed, or just denied by lamestream scientists.

And that FACT is DNA Pixies.

Now what, you may ask, is a DNA Pixie?

Well, a DNA Pixie is a subatomic lifeform that keeps your DNA clean and pristine. The'te the little guys who, late at night when you're asleep, sweep up any contaminants from your molecular make up and put it in the dumpster (science calls this "junk DNA").

So, before you deny this FACT and go to bed tonight, remember to say "thank you" to your DNA Pixies.

They also like a little brandy before bed.
Dying to live, living to die.
RE: Important FACT left out of science books
About those DNA Pixies, All I know is that there were rumours the discoverer was into field hockey players. There were rumours... He was gone the next day... It's like, he was go-they just like It was so hush hush They were so, quiet about it And then the next thing you know...
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
Administratium.
DNA pixies are hot.
I've been thinking about shrinking down and showing them my planck length. :-)

Are these pixies lead by a guy named Telomere?
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(May 1, 2020 at 7:36 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Now, I know some of you will think, at the end of this, "Okay, she's finally lost it!", while the rest are likely to respond to thise who say that with "Did she ever find it?", but I want you to consider something.

In biology textbooks, I think there is a very important FACT that is continually ignored, ridiculed, or just denied by lamestream scientists.

Well, a DNA Pixie is a subatomic lifeform that keeps your DNA clean and pristine.  The'te the little guys who, late at night when you're asleep, sweep up any contaminants from your molecular make up and put it in the dumpster (science calls this "junk DNA").

So, before you deny this FACT and go to bed tonight, remember to say "thank you" to your DNA Pixies.

Do they also enjoy a little glass of red wine?  Begging
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
(May 1, 2020 at 8:05 pm)Little lunch Wrote: DNA pixies are hot.

I think you're mistaking them for bondage faeries...

Wink
(May 1, 2020 at 8:05 pm)Little lunch Wrote: DNA pixies are hot.

Irish guy, Terry O'Mere.
(May 1, 2020 at 9:01 pm)Fireball Wrote:
(May 1, 2020 at 7:36 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Now, I know some of you will think, at the end of this, "Okay, she's finally lost it!", while the rest are likely to respond to thise who say that with "Did she ever find it?", but I want you to consider something.

Well, a DNA Pixie is a subatomic lifeform that keeps your DNA clean and pristine.  The'te the little guys who, late at night when you're asleep, sweep up any contaminants from your molecular make up and put it in the dumpster (science calls this "junk DNA").

Do they also enjoy a little glass of red wine?  Begging

Vodka is preferred.
(May 1, 2020 at 9:12 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote:
(May 1, 2020 at 8:05 pm)Little lunch Wrote: DNA pixies are hot.

I think you're mistaking them for bondage faeries...

Wink

mmmmm...... bondage faeries... interesting new kink! Hehe
The meek shall inherit the Earth, the rest of us will fly to the stars.

Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large groups

Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling with a pig in mud ..... after a while you realise that the pig likes it!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  An Important Easter Message The Valkyrie 23 930 April 1, 2024 at 4:39 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Important New Poll The Valkyrie 3 352 February 14, 2022 at 7:35 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  An important public service announcement. onlinebiker 5 601 December 16, 2020 at 8:34 pm
  Where were you during important historical events? The Valkyrie 23 1846 September 21, 2019 at 5:00 pm
  Stupid Newspapers/ books Fake Messiah 2 269 June 16, 2018 at 9:22 am
Last Post: brewer
  William Lane Craig Is Less Important Than Tetris Edwardo Piet 2 385 May 3, 2018 at 8:08 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  How to draw Muhammad from the islamic holy books Aractus 0 844 January 5, 2014 at 9:41 am
Last Post: Aractus