Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 4:47 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where were you during important historical events?
Where were you during important historical events?
Do you remember?

Do you remember where you were when...

Elvis was shot?

When Stalin and the Bolshoi Ballet stormed the Bastille?

When John Lennon was killed on 911?

When JFK burned down the Reichstag?
Dying to live, living to die.
RE: Where were you during important historical events?
Kind of a stupid list.  Informed people known that John Lennon and Elvis are still alive.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
I was on the planet krypton when Elvis was shot.   I was frolicking with Orion slave girls when Stalin appeared in a tutu with the Bolshoi.   I was teaching my pet turtle to read when John Lennon flew a plane into the Pentagon.   I was on the grassy knoll when JFK burned down the Reichstag.

That's my story and I am sticking to it.
Definitely remember where I was when finding out about Elvis' death. (On the oval at school at year 10 - morning)

John Lennon - was camping at Bell's beach with friends - in a tent getting drunk and stoned - we were all shocked!

Don't know the others. Dunno

I don't think you were even born yet, were you?
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(September 19, 2019 at 6:32 pm)ignoramus Wrote: Definitely remember where I was when finding out about Elvis' death. (On the oval at school at year 10 - morning)

John Lennon - was camping at Bell's beach with friends - in a tent getting drunk and stoned - we were all shocked!

She reincarnated from an unbroken chain of vivisecting demonesses stretching all the way back into the mist of late 20th century.
When Elvis was shot I was stealing hub caps from his Cadillacs.

When Stalin and the Bolshoi Ballet stormed the Bastille I was working undercover for the CIA. I was disguised as a Sugar Plum Fairy.

When John Lennon was killed on 911 I was overdubbing voice overs onto Yoko Ono silent movies. 

When JFK burned down the Reichstag I smuggled him out of the country after trading his clothes to some guy named van der Lubbe.
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

(September 19, 2019 at 6:32 pm)ignoramus Wrote: Definitely remember where I was when finding out about Elvis' death. (On the oval at school at year 10 - morning)

For most, no.

But I like to think that the possibility of my existence was an inspirational factor.
(September 19, 2019 at 7:02 pm)chimp3 Wrote: When Elvis was shot I was stealing hub caps from his Cadillacs.

When Stalin and the Bolshoi Ballet stormed the Bastille I was working undercover for the CIA. I was disguised as a Sugar Plum Fairy.

When John Lennon was killed on 911 I was overdubbing voice overs onto Yoko Ono silent movies. 

When JFK burned down the Reichstag I smuggled him out of the country after trading his clothes to some guy named van der Lubbe.

Kinda convenient the guy’s name was “Lubbe” since he was royally screwed.
I watched all of them on youtube, so pretty much the same place I am right now.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
I was in the Wonkavator.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  An Important Easter Message The Valkyrie 23 933 April 1, 2024 at 4:39 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Important New Poll The Valkyrie 3 352 February 14, 2022 at 7:35 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  An important public service announcement. onlinebiker 5 602 December 16, 2020 at 8:34 pm
  If you were alone on the planet, what would you do? Fake Messiah 59 4259 May 15, 2020 at 10:50 am
Last Post: AniKoferBo
  Important FACT left out of science books The Valkyrie 10 1247 May 2, 2020 at 5:21 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  We were so poor .... 1st world edition. ignoramus 25 1192 October 18, 2018 at 6:07 pm
  What were they thinking? vorlon13 13 910 August 20, 2018 at 9:04 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Describe yourself by what you were in previous life Fake Messiah 28 1453 May 17, 2018 at 6:50 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  William Lane Craig Is Less Important Than Tetris Edwardo Piet 2 385 May 3, 2018 at 8:08 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  What if there were less of these fucking tiring 'what if' threads? Edwardo Piet 24 2554 October 17, 2017 at 12:46 pm
Last Post: Rhizomorph13