Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 12:32 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Muslims attack RE teacher
Muslims attack RE teacher
I'm starting to think the UK has gone to pot. >.>

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...girls.html

I mean, really, attacking a Religious Education teacher of all people?
RE: Muslims attack RE teacher
Was you 'this country has gone to pot' theory because the detectives that recorded the conversation beforehand didn't warn the guy? Tongue Or maybe i misread it... idk, too excited to think >_>
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
Um...yeah.

Quote:Detectives made secret recordings of the gang's plot to attack Mr Smith prior to the brutal assault.

Why not put a tail on the guy to catch these muslim shitwads in the act and at least give the guy a chance?

More shit from the religion of peace.
That RE teacher was more than likely teaching people to be tolerant of religion and to the Muslims, and then he gets assaulted like that. I'm going to say it. BARBARIANS! Thats who those people who did this are. Straight out fucking BARBARIANS. They tried to kill the one person who was more than likely trying to teach people to tolerate their world view. You dont see headlines like "Atheists attack RE teacher." No. It is ALWAYS Muslims. Now lets see if the resident Muslims on this forum protest this. I sure hope so. If it were atheists doing this I would denounce it loudly and continuously.
Perhaps the sentence could be life imprisonment in a Bali or Thailand jail???

They ARE mostly Muslim countries...very courteous and gracious to 'prisoners' just send these guys there with a couple of kilo of dope...problem solved!!

(Ahhh religious tolerance at it's best!!)
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
(February 23, 2011 at 3:37 am)KichigaiNeko Wrote: ... just send these guys there with a couple of kilo of dope...

I got a better one - place some gay magazines in their luggage before sending them to Saudi Arabia or something. Big Grin
(February 22, 2011 at 10:26 pm)reverendjeremiah Wrote: You dont see headlines like "Atheists attack RE teacher." No. It is ALWAYS Muslims.

You know that's not true.

(February 22, 2011 at 10:26 pm)reverendjeremiah Wrote: Now lets see if the resident Muslims on this forum protest this. I sure hope so.

I do protest this regardless of whether they are Muslims or not. It's totally wrong to attack a teacher just because he was teaching other religions.
[Image: stoned_by_atheists_fitted_t_shirt-p23526...ha_400.jpg]
(February 23, 2011 at 3:53 pm)Minimalist Wrote: [Image: stoned_by_atheists_fitted_t_shirt-p23526...ha_400.jpg]

Surely an atheist has ODed on marijuana before.... i mean too much of anything can kill you.
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
(February 23, 2011 at 5:11 pm)Aerzia Saerules Arktuos Wrote:
(February 23, 2011 at 3:53 pm)Minimalist Wrote: [Image: stoned_by_atheists_fitted_t_shirt-p23526...ha_400.jpg]

Surely an atheist has ODed on marijuana before.... i mean too much of anything can kill you.

Cool Shades

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Rainbow Invite the people of the world to attack the Islamic religion Eclectic 9 1245 December 14, 2022 at 11:40 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Muslims , please answer this . Enlightened Ape 13 2173 August 13, 2022 at 10:32 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Sudan scraps apostasy law and alcohol ban for non-Muslims zebo-the-fat 19 3897 October 14, 2020 at 10:20 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  [Quranic Reflection]: What should Muslims do when the verses of God are made fun of? WinterHold 37 5484 September 9, 2020 at 5:28 pm
Last Post: Abaddon_ire
  [Remember]: how the Spanish infedels treated Muslims WinterHold 146 11039 August 8, 2020 at 4:18 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Muslims: If the Koran is Unaltered... chimp3 57 7448 April 21, 2020 at 3:46 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Cockroaches Invade Medina: a second natural attack WinterHold 45 4676 April 20, 2019 at 5:01 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  For being religious, Muslims sure lie a lot! Jehanne 12 1570 October 20, 2018 at 1:17 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Should muslims obey infidel leaders in non islamic countries? Rika82 6 999 September 13, 2018 at 4:10 am
Last Post: pocaracas
  Can muslims even be artists or game developers if imagery is forbidden? Rokan 0 509 August 29, 2018 at 4:14 am
Last Post: Rokan