Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 6:09 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Maybe They Should Just Wear Burqas?
Maybe They Should Just Wear Burqas?
Fucking Florida.....

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/08/florida...bra-strap/

Quote:Florida girl yanked out of class and humiliated after teacher caught glimpse of her sports bra strap

Assholes.
RE: Maybe They Should Just Wear Burqas?
WTF??

Girls wear bras!

Sometimes the straps show.

Teacher needs to be removed and replaced.
Dying to live, living to die.
Sounds like the whole school administration needs to be taken outside and beaten with sticks.
(August 30, 2018 at 1:31 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Sounds like the whole school administration needs to be taken outside and beaten with sticks.

Yeah. I just read the article more in depth.
“displays underwear in a vulgar way”.

How is a bra strap vulgar? Especially a sports bra?

Oh no, the boys might see the bra strap, realise she’s a girl, and get distracted!

I guarantee the boys are Already aware of the girls...
Quote: and get distracted!

They might start jacking off right in class!

The American Taliban in action.

[Image: Sedhigi+Earthquake.jpg]
I wasn’t a 12 year old boy so I have no idea of everything that goes on in their heads, but I was a twelve year old girl.

And I do remember having to watch out for the little pervs trying to walk into the girls’ locker rooms and doing what they could to look down blouses or up skirts. Including the little prick who was caught with a mirror on his shoe...

I suspect such behaviour is not exclusive to the Australian male...
Hey, I'm pushing 70 and I still find tits distracting.

But I can get over it.
So the teacher was bothered by a bra strap was he born in the 1800's
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

In fucking florida, no less, where it's so hot that people don't sweat so much as exhibit their natural year round sheen.  

It's a wonder people even bother to wear clothes on top of their clothes, anywhere.

Sounds to me..though, like it was the teacher and admin who noticed. Bra straps out is normal and unremarkable. Stop leering pervs.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
I wonder if any of the boys were publicly humiliated for letting their underwear show. Or do they all just wear shirts long enough to cover that. Obviously something  deeper is going on if this reaction is happening, rather than the teacher just quietly mentioning that the girl's strap is showing.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  "I can't wear a mask" "alternative products? Brian37 10 1046 September 24, 2020 at 11:26 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  " I helped nab Bin Laden , but can't wear a mask". Brian37 39 2237 August 23, 2020 at 9:39 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Maybe don't be a gang leader? Brian37 13 1713 March 17, 2019 at 3:25 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  Huh. Maybe They All DO Look Alike BrianSoddingBoru4 8 672 August 18, 2018 at 6:52 am
Last Post: GUBU
  Maybe She Wised-Up and Left Him? Minimalist 21 2277 May 25, 2018 at 7:51 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  As Far As The WLB Is Concerned They Are Just Mexicans Minimalist 1 423 December 28, 2017 at 3:12 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Apparently This Fuckhead Thinks They Should Be Happy Minimalist 15 3728 September 30, 2017 at 1:23 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Guess He Figured If They Were In A Nursing Home They Weren't "Donors." Minimalist 5 1068 September 25, 2017 at 9:12 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  They Just Don't Make Nazis Like They Used To Minimalist 23 3627 September 5, 2017 at 8:43 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Um, They Should Run This By Doctors Without Borders. Minimalist 3 814 December 6, 2015 at 2:03 pm
Last Post: vorlon13