Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 2:43 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Christchurch mosque shootings: the heartbreaking hearing
Christchurch mosque shootings: the heartbreaking hearing
The Christchurch massacre was no surprise looking at the logic and also the mentality of terrorism, and how it acts and serves as the weapon of weak humans with failed ideologies.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christchur..._shootings

That massacre curved a very deep wound in the hearts of Muslims, especially after the mad terrorist shattered the mirage of the innocent and civilized never-making-any-mistake white man, blasting in rage after his ideology faced defeat.

It was no wonder that I didn't find a word about the trials in here, perhaps it's because the majority here hates that the mirage exposed; and the psychopathic ideology of anti-Islam got exposed. 

The terrorist -who brought the charge finally to the open being commit by white non-Muslims too- gave Muslims a very big free present: he shattered the mirage that non-Muslim politics briefly masked since WW2. He broke the mirage.

I called westerners "Gog and Magog" few days back; but now I have a warning: the destruction of your culture will not come from the outside but from the inside; the likes of this terrorist -who fill the west and we all know about that- will devour your culture, even better places like NZ will get eaten and destroyed.

The enemy is inside, the enemy is Trump and the likes of this maniac.

Your culture will get chopped and eaten by his likes, remember my words.
RE: Christchurch mosque shootings: the heartbreaking hearing
I’m a big fan of the Muslim gay community.

The only issue I have is with traditionalists.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(August 27, 2020 at 12:16 am)Eleven Wrote: I’m a big fan of the Muslim gay community.

So when somebody faces you with facts you turn to trolling, right? The OP; perv, or out.
(August 27, 2020 at 2:31 am)WinterHold Wrote:
(August 27, 2020 at 12:16 am)Eleven Wrote: I’m a big fan of the Muslim gay community.

So when somebody faces you with facts you turn to trolling, right? The OP; perv, or out.

I don’t think you understand what the word “fact” means.    Fact is not something that feels good for your to believe.
At work.

Just checking WinterHold.

Have people on the forum mentioned how 'Ignorant' and/or 'Primitive' and/or.... Y'know, fek it, just add what ever descriptive expletive you think best fits in regards to your execrable demeanor?

Just curious.

Cheers.
Quote:Your culture will get chopped and eaten by his likes, remember my words

I presume you mean the culture of democracy, freedom and capitalism.
I just remembered, you don't have that over there Dunno How's that working out for you: dunno:
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
^
all the comments above; not a word about the massacre, not a word about the op, not a word about the mirage non-Muslim extremist groups kept repeating for decades.

The OP trolls; discuss that or go out. You have plenty of space to write elsewhere.
Jerkoff
Cetero censeo religionem delendam esse
(August 27, 2020 at 5:07 am)ignoramus Wrote:
Quote:Your culture will get chopped and eaten by his likes, remember my words

I presume you mean the culture of democracy, freedom and capitalism.
I just remembered, you don't have that over there Dunno How's that working out for you: dunno:

Not the topic.
Our topic is about this terrorist maniac who was motivated -explicitly- by the extreme branch of non-Muslim ideology.

Anything to say about him ? his motives? his extreme views?
@WinterHold

You have been on the forum how long? Getting to know us by what we post?

What makes you think any of us here would support what the terrorist did?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Turkey's Erdogan orders the conversion of Hagia Sophia back into a mosque AniKoferBo 91 2771 July 15, 2020 at 4:44 pm
Last Post: Little lunch
  GOP now wants civility in scotus hearing? Brian37 15 1346 September 7, 2018 at 9:52 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Did anyone watch the Congressional hearing? Brian37 5 549 July 13, 2018 at 10:57 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Racist Moms Teach Kids How To Vandalize Mosque chimp3 5 722 March 14, 2018 at 10:20 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Boston Globe Story for All the Future School Shootings chimp3 25 1825 February 20, 2018 at 3:19 am
Last Post: CapnAwesome
  Oh, Poor Larry Nassar Feels Uncomfortable Hearing His Victims' Testimony Shell B 97 11177 February 3, 2018 at 7:14 pm
Last Post: Catholic_Lady
  ISIS (Probably) Blows Up al-Nuri Mosque in Mosul The Valkyrie 10 3796 June 24, 2017 at 4:49 pm
Last Post: Fidel_Castronaut
  Attack on Mosque in Quebec Amarok 48 4420 January 31, 2017 at 9:28 am
Last Post: LastPoet
  Mosque Torched In Texas Amarok 33 4620 January 30, 2017 at 3:46 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Pill boy smirks at Congressional hearing. Brian37 22 2158 February 5, 2016 at 9:20 pm
Last Post: vorlon13