Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 2:28 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Liberal Logic
Liberal Logic
According to liberal logic a pianist is a person who does not play piano - or give a damn about it in the slightest.
RE: Liberal Logic
Did someone say p3nis?
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(September 28, 2020 at 8:28 am)Eleven Wrote: Did someone say p3nis?

Whatever makes you happy.

Smile
Sounds like something on fox has you worked up, again.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Let me guess, another piece of content free whataboutery by olb. Your squirrels aren't working, boy.
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home
(September 28, 2020 at 9:24 am)Nomad Wrote: Let me guess, another piece of content free whataboutery by olb.  Your squirrels aren't working, boy.
Feel free to ignore my posts.

You are not going to get paid for reading them, and less for commenting.
I'm a spy working for the Russians. I get paid to post. Dodgy
"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself — and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman
(September 28, 2020 at 11:00 am)Sal Wrote: I'm a spy working for the Russians. I get paid to post. Dodgy
That's a shame.

A ruble just doesn't buy what was out of stock anyway- these days.....
Take our president as a case example. All the rubles he took in for money laundering purposes and he's still broke.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
And what senseless babble are you whimpering about now ?
"Change was inevitable"

Nemo sicut deus debet esse!

[Image: Canada_Flag.jpg?v=1646203843]

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bassackwards Logic onlinebiker 20 1075 June 9, 2020 at 9:46 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Most people hate logic. onlinebiker 40 2104 December 4, 2018 at 4:35 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  The most liberal and conservative jobs Catholic_Lady 39 9636 January 29, 2017 at 2:49 pm
Last Post: Catholic_Lady
  Should logic be taught in elementary? Tea Earl Grey Hot 15 3406 August 9, 2013 at 11:39 am
Last Post: Tea Earl Grey Hot
  Prograssive v Liberal Gooders1002 0 918 April 20, 2013 at 3:33 pm
Last Post: Gooders1002
  For the logic impaired... SHIN KAIRI 179 43915 April 6, 2013 at 3:05 am
Last Post: Mystical
  People comment on my atheism. They comment on me being liberal. Now they can comment Handprint 30 8111 December 16, 2011 at 12:02 pm
Last Post: thesummerqueen
  Am I a "liberal"? binny 123 33058 September 11, 2009 at 2:07 am
Last Post: Oldandeasilyconfused