Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 4:10 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
People comment on my atheism. They comment on me being liberal. Now they can comment
People comment on my atheism. They comment on me being liberal. Now they can comment
on the fact that I like both men and women.

It's hard to be myself at times. lolz Undecided
RE: People comment on my atheism. They comment on me being liberal. Now they can comment
Hm. You like both men and women AND you're a liberal atheist? Well, well.
RE: People comment on my atheism. They comment on me being liberal. Now they can comment
Um, this is athiest forums, what you were looking for is called Facebook.
Funny, I was talking about facebook. I just changed my Interested In to Men & Women on facebook.
liberal atheist who likes men and women, lol, you're from the wrong country.
weird. I am a liberal atheist who is a gay man trapped inside this hideous lady shell. You wouldn't believe the shit I get for all that. Too bad for the shit givers that my give a fuck is busted.

(December 13, 2011 at 5:57 pm)aleialoura Wrote: weird. I am a liberal atheist who is a gay man trapped inside this hideous lady shell. You wouldn't believe the shit I get for all that. Too bad for the shit givers that my give a fuck is busted.

Confused Fall
The negaverse Sae?
Slave to the Patriarchy no more
(December 13, 2011 at 5:57 pm)aleialoura Wrote: weird. I am a liberal atheist who is a gay man trapped inside this hideous lady shell. You wouldn't believe the shit I get for all that. Too bad for the shit givers that my give a fuck is busted.

You're the first man i've wanted to bang.
(December 13, 2011 at 4:38 pm)SophiaGrace Wrote: on the fact that I like both men and women.

You're going to HELL.

Cross dressing comedian Eddie Izzard once said he was a lesbian trapped in a mans body, when somebody asked if he was gay. He was only joking though, it was a clever way of stating he was straight Big Grin

You are currently experiencing a lucky and very brief window of awareness, sandwiched in between two periods of timeless and utter nothingness. So why not make the most of it, and stop wasting your life away trying to convince other people that there is something else? The reality is obvious.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How many of you would punish religious people for being religious? Ahriman 222 18149 May 2, 2022 at 2:45 am
Last Post: Losty
  Scare people this Halloween by being Karen Foxaèr 5 589 October 20, 2020 at 6:49 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Liberal Logic onlinebiker 12 917 September 28, 2020 at 4:40 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  They let these people breed onlinebiker 17 1431 February 17, 2019 at 5:51 pm
Last Post: fredd bear
  Why is there people who bother people for no reason? Macoleco 6 1008 October 2, 2018 at 6:51 am
Last Post: Cod
  I have changed my avatar. You can come out now. I_am_not_mafia 9 1268 June 9, 2018 at 4:49 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  People surviving being swallowed by giant creature. Chad32 14 2492 May 17, 2018 at 9:30 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  How do you honestly feel about younger people complaining about being old? Foxaèr 30 4964 May 6, 2018 at 5:46 pm
Last Post: Little lunch
  Do you start people at ten, or do they need to earn it? J a c k 53 4906 November 25, 2017 at 4:45 pm
Last Post: Cod
  Can Two People Keep a Secret? Rhondazvous 41 4226 October 21, 2017 at 9:15 am
Last Post: The Industrial Atheist