Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 4:28 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For the logic impaired...
For the logic impaired...
[Image: 306031_580123268679528_1087067100_n_zps9031d9c3.png]
RE: For the logic impaired...
It's sure as hell their choice when the baby is threatening the life of the mother.
Why do you feel that you're so special that you can tell people what not to do with their life-threatening decisions?
(March 30, 2013 at 9:51 pm)ThatMuslimGuy2 Wrote: Never read anything immoral in the Qur'an.
Shin, you obviously do not understand the parasite/host relationship.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
by that logic you should also be against the death penalty.

And when is a body a body?

would you call that a "body":

[Image: 04-weeks.jpg]

and therefor a person?!

The entire concept of giving or taking rights based on the existance of a persons "body" sounds very dumb.
It's funny how she's holding her back as though her body ached. Stupid woman! It's not her body, dammit!

I sure hope her vagina doesn't hurt either, in the uncommon case of rape, because if she dare say that... then she's just mentally disabled.

I mean... SHIN wouldn't have a problem in giving birth through his raped penis. Duh.
Pointing around: "Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, fuck you, I'm out!"
Half Baked

"Let the atheists come to me, and stop keeping them away, because the kingdom of heathens belongs to people like these." -Saint Bacon
Aaaagh!! Get that body out of my body before it goes all chest burster on me!
It's not her vagina jr, that's just the parasites emergency exit. For when shit inevitably goes south.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
So what is the argument that a fetus is part of the women's body? That isn't self evident to me? Where is the evidence that a fetus is part of the mothers body? It has independent organs, and independent nervous system, etc.

Also, what is the connection between abortion and the death penalty? Why should the state not have the authority to punish crimes, but also to protect the unborn, who are the farthest away from criminals?
Ever seen that little cord dangling between the two?
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
An argument is deductive logic that flows from self evident premises to conclusion (maybe you could have an inductive argument or there is some other kind of valid argument also). That isn't an argument, it is a naked assertion.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Liberal Logic onlinebiker 12 917 September 28, 2020 at 4:40 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Bassackwards Logic onlinebiker 20 1078 June 9, 2020 at 9:46 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Most people hate logic. onlinebiker 40 2106 December 4, 2018 at 4:35 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  Adoption of mentally impaired babies Catholic_Lady 112 14454 January 15, 2017 at 1:57 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Should logic be taught in elementary? Tea Earl Grey Hot 15 3406 August 9, 2013 at 11:39 am
Last Post: Tea Earl Grey Hot