Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 7:14 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pretty much how it goes.
Pretty much how it goes.
[Image: sophisticated-religion.jpg]
RE: Pretty much how it goes.
I love it!
I know a few people that need to see this cartoon!
Science flies us to the moon and stars. Religion flies us into buildings.

God allowed 200,000 people to die in an earthquake. So what makes you think he cares about YOUR problems?
Sums up people's attitude to religion so simply and succinctly !!!!
[Image: hot_weird_funny_amazing_cool7_funny-jesu...934798.jpg]
Quote:"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity. "
Martin Luther King, Jr.
People bowing before and worshiping inanimate objects is rather creepy, and i wish they wouldn't do it in front of me. I can totally get behind worshiping someone... but worshiping the inanimate is taking things too far Tongue

Inb4 foot-worshiping fetish. Dodgy
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
(February 28, 2011 at 5:18 pm)Aerzia Saerules Arktuos Wrote: People bowing before and worshiping inanimate objects is rather creepy, and i wish they wouldn't do it in front of me. I can totally get behind worshiping someone... but worshiping the inanimate is taking things too far Tongue

Inb4 foot-worshiping fetish. Dodgy

Feet...Oh Yeah...... Bow Down
Quote:"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity. "
Martin Luther King, Jr.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Jeremy Kyle goes into Room 101 Edwardo Piet 10 1217 April 8, 2018 at 7:21 pm
Last Post: Succubus
  This Is Pretty Amusing. Minimalist 7 643 December 31, 2017 at 3:12 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  BREAKING NEWS Rudolph goes to rehab..... Brian37 0 892 December 17, 2017 at 11:05 am
Last Post: Brian37
  How Much of a Nazi is the Pope? Edwardo Piet 5 589 September 5, 2017 at 12:19 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Missed it by that much..... True story.... Brian37 13 1802 May 4, 2016 at 11:49 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  This Pretty Girl Was Seeking A Rich Husband. The Reply She Got.... Gooders1002 14 2615 June 24, 2014 at 7:13 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  Man goes catatonic trying to form opinion over cushion Tobie 3 1252 December 24, 2012 at 11:57 pm
Last Post: genkaus
  This Sums up our state of affairs pretty much. :-/ KichigaiNeko 0 835 October 10, 2011 at 8:05 am
Last Post: KichigaiNeko
  Shit son! How everything goes to hell in a zombie apocalypse frankiej 8 2169 October 4, 2011 at 2:44 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  Not so much funny as it is too damn true! Minimalist 5 2340 January 15, 2011 at 1:21 am
Last Post: The Skeptic