Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 4:48 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Fy on the Head
A Fy on the Head
Been hearing the talk of the news and seen the video of that fly that landed on Pence's head. That should not be such a surprise, since we all know that flies are attracted to shit.
"The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."--Thomas Jefferson
RE: A Fy on the Head
Hehe  Shit for brains!
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
(October 8, 2020 at 1:35 pm)Secular Elf Wrote: Been hearing the talk of the news and seen the video of that fly that landed on Pence's head.  That should not be such a surprise, since we all know that flies are attracted to shit.

The jokes have been hitting the web minutes after. 

Frank Sinatra, "Come Fly Away"

Kravitz  "Fly Away"

Offspring , "Pretty Fly(for a white guy)"

Maybe it wasn't a fly.  Maybe his brain got loose and was trying to find a way back in.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
I read the subject line as "A Fuck You on the Head".
[Image: Fly-Pence-2.jpg]
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
(October 10, 2020 at 8:22 am)Fake Messiah Wrote:

Ninja'd. Just saw it on FB and was just about to post it.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
I laughed way too loud at that, now I'm getting the stink eye, lol
"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself — and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman
[Image: Vote-fly.jpg]
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Current Head of WHO plays the "Race Card." Can you guess if he's black looking? Duty 9 691 April 14, 2022 at 5:04 pm
Last Post: HappySkeptic
Thumbs Up Washtenaw Deputy punches woman protestor in head onlinebiker 39 2904 June 5, 2020 at 2:22 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  NFL Team Considering Former US Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice for Head Coach Seraphina 10 1213 November 18, 2018 at 9:56 pm
Last Post: CarveTheFive
  A non-scientist has been appointed head of NASA. c172 7 1091 April 23, 2018 at 10:58 pm
Last Post: Cecelia
  trump puts head of Breitbart on national security council Anomalocaris 20 3394 January 31, 2017 at 3:59 pm
Last Post: Aegon
  "Not the right time" rears it's ugly head again. Brian37 21 4036 April 11, 2016 at 7:07 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Head of Atheist org's home vandalized in Israel account_inactive 13 1807 January 26, 2016 at 1:46 am
Last Post: account_inactive
  Saudi 'chosen to head key UN human rights panel' ReptilianPeon 15 1707 September 23, 2015 at 1:42 pm
Last Post: Regina
Shocked Wft?!? a mash banger Brit sawed of a 'merican's head! Drich 166 30571 August 26, 2014 at 10:44 am
Last Post: ManMachine