Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 10:22 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Head of Atheist org's home vandalized in Israel
Head of Atheist org's home vandalized in Israel
Link to the article here.

Quote:Vandals spray-painted graffiti at the home of Prof. Yaakov Malkin, director of Tmura, the International Institute for Humanistic Secular Judaism, in Jerusalem's German Colony Thursday morning. 

A Star of David and the phrases "Psalms 139: 21-24" and "Destruction of Amalek" were scrawled on the fence surrounding his home. A knife and an envelope containing a threatening letter were also found at the scene, reading "a Jew whose hands are bloody resides in your street. This Jew received a severe warning."

Aside from the harassment of Atheists, there has been a rise in crime by Jewish extremists in general against Palestinians as well. It's clear that Israel is slowly turning into (well, it pretty much always has been) an apartheid state.
RE: Head of Atheist org's home vandalized in Israel
Ugh, thugs Sad

They might as well have written, "I'm here to act for God because he's too busy/nonexistent to do anything himself."
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
We're always told that God uses human beings to accomplish his ends. I guess this proves it, as these eedjits were clearly 'tools'.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Of course he does. And it looks remarkably like him doing nothing at all.

It's nice of him to wait until we invent cures for things before "acting through" us. We wouldn't want to be patronised after all.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
(January 21, 2016 at 5:34 am)robvalue Wrote: Ugh, thugs Sad

They might as well have written, "I'm here to act for God because he's too busy/nonexistent to do anything himself."

Let's just hope that the Israeli police actually do something serious about this. I mean remember when settlers killed that poor child in the arson attack? The police actually let some of those psychos go. But hey what can you expect from a severely biased religious state.
If anything religious gets vandalised it's "persecution".

If anything atheist gets vandalised by the religious it's because we're fair game.
Dying to live, living to die.
Quote:Of course he does. And it looks remarkably like him doing nothing at all.

Too right, rob. Innit astonishing how much the ineffable looks like the non-existent?

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
It's a long known fact that parts of Jerusalem have been virtually taken over by religious nutjobs. They harass women, girls, shopkeepers and everyone not adhering to their archaic bible world. So why does that come as a surprise? The current government does nothing about them, since they're in a coalition with the religious right party.

I don't know if they even changed the laws of exempting these nutters from military service. They let other fight their battles whilst they do the harassment at home.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
Hmm.

Some Jews looking for more enemies . . .
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Quote:Jerusalem's German Colony

Jerusalem has a German Colony?

That must get tense.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Current Head of WHO plays the "Race Card." Can you guess if he's black looking? Duty 9 692 April 14, 2022 at 5:04 pm
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  Polio returns to Israel Foxaèr 1 171 March 15, 2022 at 8:27 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Israel and Palestinians exchange rockets Fake Messiah 5 469 May 12, 2021 at 7:28 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Supreme Court To Take Up Right to Carry Firearm Outside Home onlinebiker 57 2120 April 29, 2021 at 8:20 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  A Fy on the Head Secular Elf 11 536 October 10, 2020 at 3:18 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  With UAE deal, Israel opens tentative new chapter with Gulf Arabs WinterHold 89 4201 September 6, 2020 at 7:05 am
  Home Schooling onlinebiker 15 646 August 13, 2020 at 11:26 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
Thumbs Up Washtenaw Deputy punches woman protestor in head onlinebiker 39 2914 June 5, 2020 at 2:22 pm
  Endfamilyfire.org Gawdzilla Sama 2 269 April 25, 2020 at 6:35 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  West Virginia, WH dumbass, send him home. Brian37 42 2848 March 18, 2020 at 3:43 pm
Last Post: LastPoet