Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 16, 2024, 6:23 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lord Of The Cops, 50 Shades of Bad Ass.
Lord Of The Cops, 50 Shades of Bad Ass.
This has to be my favorite cop show of all time.

RE: Lord Of The Cops, 50 Shades of Bad Ass.
De gustibus non est disputandum, I suppose.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(October 12, 2020 at 2:51 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: De gustibus non est disputandum, I suppose.

Boru

Mi Madre va a comer mi gato.

No mi gusto frijoles en mi zepatos.

If you don't like me, I get that, but I wasn't posting about me. The original Hawaii Five-0  with Jack Lord was awesome.
(October 12, 2020 at 2:58 pm)Brian37 Wrote:
(October 12, 2020 at 2:51 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: De gustibus non est disputandum, I suppose.

Boru

Mi Madre va a comer me gato.

If you don't like me, I get that, but I wasn't posting about me. The original Hawaii Five-0  with Jack Lord was awesome.

I was actually trying to be positive. And you misspelled the word for ‘shoes’.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(October 12, 2020 at 3:06 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(October 12, 2020 at 2:58 pm)Brian37 Wrote: Mi Madre va a comer mi gato.

I was actually trying to be positive. And you misspelled the word for ‘shoes’.

Boru

Googled it, it gave me the Z not S translation.

And why do you have  a problem with your parents eating your pets?

https://www.google.com/search?q=spanish+...e&ie=UTF-8
This turned into total crap in record time.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

One of my favorite episodes of the original series was when Danno got falsely accused of murder and Steve and everyone else spent the rest of the episode proving he didn't do it.

But to all the atheists and skeptics out there. MY ABSOLUTE favorite original two part episode was when Steve's sister announced her baby had cancer, but was seeking the comfort from a quack. Steve of course tried to convince his sister that she was wrong, but ended up investigating the quack and busting her (the quack)at the end of the second episode.
SiriusXM has a new station of nothing but one hit wonders...it's channel 702. That should keep you occupied Brian, and the forum filled with new "I like this song" threads.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

(October 12, 2020 at 3:27 pm)arewethereyet Wrote: SiriusXM has a new station of nothing but one hit wonders...it's channel 702.  That should keep you occupied Brian, and the forum filled with new "I like this song" threads.

I am a wild lion, ok, maybe not. I am a wild feline...... ok, maybe not. I am a wild flea. 

(October 12, 2020 at 3:13 pm)Brian37 Wrote:
(October 12, 2020 at 3:06 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: I was actually trying to be positive. And you misspelled the word for ‘shoes’.

Boru

Googled it, it gave me the Z not S translation.

And why do you have  a problem with your parents eating your pets?

https://www.google.com/search?q=spanish+...ome&ie=UTF-

It not the zed that’s the issue. The word is ‘zapatos’, not ‘zepatos’. 

You said YOUR mother was eating your cat. What’s your dead mum got to do with my parents?

Boru

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A Blast from the past. Plus bad spelling. Brian37 24 952 December 2, 2020 at 6:01 pm
Last Post: Fireball
Tongue Bad movie alert thread. Gawdzilla Sama 20 1474 December 26, 2018 at 10:56 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  You deserve it dumb-ass....... Brian37 1 514 February 27, 2018 at 9:52 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Breaking Bad. not so bad. Foxaèr 42 2759 August 27, 2016 at 12:01 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  So I watched Lord of the Rings for the first time and.... Aegon 46 4486 May 7, 2016 at 2:17 pm
Last Post: Aegon
  JHC's In depth review of Fifty Shades of Grey JesusHChrist 19 2606 February 21, 2015 at 3:57 am
Last Post: Jacob(smooth)
  Taste really can be good or bad MusicLovingAtheist 67 6470 October 25, 2014 at 1:13 pm
Last Post: LostLocke
  Bad Movies Unlimited StealthySkeptic 38 6640 September 10, 2014 at 1:18 pm
Last Post: StealthySkeptic
  Breaking Bad! CleanShavenJesus 1 682 July 15, 2013 at 1:18 pm
Last Post: Something completely different
  The Museum Of Bad Art sacrilicious 0 825 April 19, 2011 at 10:16 am
Last Post: sacrilicious