Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 4:31 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5 years of terrorism - I'm in a cult!
5 years of terrorism - I'm in a cult!
Moderator Notice
Post deleted for spam. Please read the Rules - I hope you enjoy them!
RE: 5 years of terrorism - I'm in a cult!
Introduction posts usually aren't like, "Hi, my name is "Wall of Copy Pasta", but we're supposed to play nice in the intro threads, so I'll just say, "Welcome!"
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
This being is a creep - a freakshow!
(January 28, 2021 at 10:39 pm)Susan Wrote: This being is a creep - a freakshow!

Moderator Notice
Please read and follow the forum rules.  Such as: Spamming is not allowed. Spamming includes, but is not limited to:...1...Posting an abundance of content you've pre-written for purposes other than forum use (i.e. essays, blog posts, etc.) - And, pertaining to introductions: Whilst we are generally lenient with insulting language / rudeness in other forums, this kind of behaviour is explicitly disallowed in the Introductions forum.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

(January 28, 2021 at 10:39 pm)Susan Wrote: This being is a creep - a freakshow!

Which "being" are you referring to?  Huh
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
I'm getting Seylee vibes...
"For the only way to eternal glory is a life lived in service of our Lord, FSM; Verily it is FSM who is the perfect being the name higher than all names, king of all kings and will bestow upon us all, one day, The great reclaiming"  -The Prophet Boiardi-

Conservative trigger warning.
[Image: s-l640.jpg]

(January 29, 2021 at 12:28 am)Nay_Sayer Wrote: I'm getting Seylee vibes...

Keep following those instincts.
Dying to live, living to die.
(January 28, 2021 at 8:34 pm)Susan Wrote:
Moderator Notice
Post deleted for spam. Please read the Rules - I hope you enjoy them!

Start over.  Truce
"The world is my country; all of humanity are my brethren; and to do good deeds is my religion." (Thomas Paine)
Late to the show. I can only hope it was a sex cult.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
I had the fortunate experience with Scientology recruiter some 18 years ago. But I'm late to the party. Welcome, enjoy your brief stay.
"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself — and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Well, it's been about four years. What's up all? Mudhammam 12 1179 July 15, 2021 at 10:36 am
Last Post: tackattack
  Confessions of a two-cult survivor TwoCultSurvivor 22 2787 October 30, 2018 at 10:31 am
Last Post: TwoCultSurvivor
  12 years a slave OttoVonKerpen 21 1897 November 5, 2016 at 10:12 pm
Last Post: TheoneandonlytrueGod
  Hello. Is Belief In God The Only Cult That Is Allowed To Be Debated Here? sanebrain 29 3101 August 5, 2016 at 12:37 am
Last Post: ignoramus
Bug from catholic to antitheist in 30 years laikashuman 24 3083 June 20, 2014 at 11:33 am
Last Post: fr0d0
Tongue A lot of years wasted. Well, here I am now! All Knowing Hippie 14 3393 August 7, 2012 at 11:10 am
Last Post: Jeffonthenet