Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 8:18 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A lot of years wasted. Well, here I am now!
Tongue 
A lot of years wasted. Well, here I am now!
Hello,I'm 15 years old boy from EU,and I'm going to high school at the end of this summer,I'm very interested in Biology and teachings of Charles Darwin,and i'm a vegetarian or more preciously a pescetarianist for 1,3 years now. In my free time i love to underline important words from science books and rewriting them to my own book,i spent my time studying gnu/linux as well.I also meditate quite often. What else oh yea i listen to hippie jam bands,prog rock,jazz,...and any old cool stuff,and yes i'm an hippie.

Groovy site man! See you around
[Image: dm-XQKI.jpg]
All Knowing Hippie

[Image: hippie-smile.gif]
RE: A lot of years wasted. Well, here I am now!
Welcome, Hippie. A friend of mine brought me some great acid from a Phish concert once. I'm not a big fan of their music, but they seem to have good drugs at their concerts.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
(August 2, 2012 at 8:17 am)Faith No More Wrote: Welcome, Hippie. A friend of mine brought me some great acid from a Phish concert once. I'm not a big fan of their music, but they seem to have good drugs at their concerts.

ROFLOL i dont like you anymore,hey tell you what my dad and i made best phis collection from all of their studio albums i can upload their best songs and share them with you,do you prefer dropbox or google drive?
[Image: dm-XQKI.jpg]
All Knowing Hippie

[Image: hippie-smile.gif]
I prefer good music.Smile
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
Peace dude

Hello. We have some idiot jesus freaks around. You'll find ignoring their bullshit to be easy
(August 2, 2012 at 11:02 am)Minimalist Wrote: You'll find ignoring their bullshit to be easy

You lie Min.

It's incredibly hard.

Can you just ignore it when your dog walks into your room and takes a massive stinky dump?

The stench manages to find its way all around the house.
My dog is well-behaved.
Probably smarter than the crazy theists who come here too.
Welcome aboard, sir, I hope you enjoy your time here with us.
"Stop chasing your tail and relax. Jesus is watching you make shit up." Shell B to CliveStaples

(July 21, 2012 at 12:31 am)cato123 Wrote:
(July 21, 2012 at 12:22 am)C.W. Sims Wrote: I for one, as a homo, must say that if he was a homo, then he had to have looked fabulous on that cross. Nearly naked, body all ripped, oh wait.... yeah, never mind. I'm gonna just stop right there before I offend anyone. ROFLOL

I have a certain distaste for the emoticons, and particularly despise the laughing/rolling dude when used in response to one's own statement, but.....

Holy fuck that was funny! "Nearly naked, body all ripped,....". Oh, fuck me. I'm still laughing but can no longer piss myself since I've emptied the tank.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Well, it's been about four years. What's up all? Mudhammam 12 1228 July 15, 2021 at 10:36 am
Last Post: tackattack
  5 years of terrorism - I'm in a cult! Susan 21 1534 January 31, 2021 at 3:37 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Hey up, you lot. RozzerusUnrelentus 21 2350 January 4, 2021 at 1:15 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  well im back dyresand 12 1236 April 25, 2020 at 1:43 pm
Last Post: Dundee
  Well hello Abaddon_ire 23 3262 October 6, 2017 at 11:03 am
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  12 years a slave OttoVonKerpen 21 1917 November 5, 2016 at 10:12 pm
Last Post: TheoneandonlytrueGod
  Well hello atheist forums anonymousyam 27 3481 April 3, 2016 at 9:35 pm
Last Post: c172
  Well, Hai Ari Sheffield 14 2084 March 21, 2016 at 2:36 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  well, hello Mermaid 30 4538 October 10, 2015 at 4:37 am
Last Post: Fidel_Castronaut
Bug from catholic to antitheist in 30 years laikashuman 24 3157 June 20, 2014 at 11:33 am
Last Post: fr0d0