Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 1:36 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jewish Cemetaries Vandalized, Jewish Schools Receive Bomb Threats
Jewish Cemetaries Vandalized, Jewish Schools Receive Bomb Threats
There has been a wave of anti-Semetism with Jewish cemeteries across the country being torn up and vandalized. This seems to be an organized effort.

Quote:The pitch of the voice was computer-altered, making the speaker sound a little like Donald Duck, but the message was hardly cartoonish.

“In a short time, a large number of Jews are going to be slaughtered,” warned the squeaky-voiced caller to a Jewish community center, according to a recording from last month that was obtained by the Jewish Telegraphic Agency, a news service.

Threatening calls are pouring in to switchboards of Jewish schools and community centers with alarming frequency. Although authorities said no bombs had been located so far, the threats were tying up bomb squads and detectives, terrifying children who have been repeatedly evacuated from their classrooms and prompting some worried parents to withdraw their children.

The latest rash of threats on Monday hit 20 Jewish institutions in Alabama, Delaware, Florida, Indiana, Maryland, Michigan, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island and Virginia. It was the fifth round of similar threats that have come during the last two months, according to the Anti-Defamation League, which has counted 90 bomb threats this year.

Source: Los Angeles Times http://www.latimes.com/nation/nationnow/...story.html

This is one point I like to make for advocating and promoting the formation of Progressive/Secular militias. As time goes on and the hate groups feel more emboldened to commit these crimes and the Trump Regime and local police ignore hate crimes they will continue to happen at an increased scale.

We are going to have to protect ourselves as a people, the Nones, especially as the Dominionists gain more control and establish religious laws encoded civilly to target groups, such as gays, and intellectuals and atheists.
"The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."--Thomas Jefferson
RE: Jewish Cemetaries Vandalized, Jewish Schools Receive Bomb Threats
Or the anti-Semitism uptick started 5 years ago and the media only started reporting it after Trump was inaugurated.

We don't have to make up stuff to impugn Trump, there is plenty of real stuff to criticize him over.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(February 28, 2017 at 6:20 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: Or the anti-Semitism uptick started 5 years ago and the media only started reporting it after Trump was inaugurated.

People feel more secure in their hatred now. It wasn't PC to hate in years past. That's not to say there have been no attacks or threads, but it certainly gets more frequently once the political breaks are off.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
(February 28, 2017 at 6:20 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: Or the anti-Semitism uptick started 5 years ago and the media only started reporting it after Trump was inaugurated.

We don't have to make up stuff to impugn Trump, there is plenty of real stuff to criticize him over.

Can you tell me where you heard this? I'm curious, because there is every appearance that Trump has emboldened racists but I know that appearances can be deceiving. In the mean time I'll try a little google search myself.

Edit... well that didn't take long and it appears you may be correct. I say "may" because the article makes clear that stats are not readily available, but it doesn't look to have gotten any worse, we just hear about it more. Good spot on your part.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/acts...4ced839c3d
If god was real he wouldn't need middle men to explain his wants or do his bidding.
Good luck with your militia, you'll need it.

Do you not remember the domestic terror of the 1970's from factions? It was PC to hate. It's no where near the same today. Stop being overly dramatic.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(February 28, 2017 at 6:26 pm)Crunchy Wrote: Can you tell me where you heard this? I'm curious, because there is every appearance that Trump has emboldened racists but I know that appearances can be deceiving. In the mean time I'll try a little google search myself.

The general climate has become more and more indulgent of hating minorities. That's not necessarily tied to Trump, since it's a global phenomenon such as we haven't seen since the 30ies. Trump on the other hand has done nothing to discourage it. On the contrary. His whole campaign was geared at exclusion and resentments. Not against jews, to be honest, but it's only to be expected that people aren't picky choosy in who they resent. It's become PC to hate.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New video of pipe bomb suspect released. Brian37 42 1870 January 30, 2021 at 8:40 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Secular Spirituality in Public Schools chimp3 12 874 January 23, 2020 at 4:37 am
Last Post: Sal
  Somewhere in Israel a Jewish Mueller, KUDOS Brian37 0 245 March 5, 2018 at 8:38 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Damned Schools Minimalist 0 389 November 4, 2017 at 1:49 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Taxpayer funding seems to be a GO for religious schools Foxaèr 7 1379 May 19, 2017 at 9:52 pm
Last Post: dyresand
  Jewish Center bomb threats made by a Jew. brewer 5 887 March 23, 2017 at 10:02 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Couple gets prison time for racist threats at child’s birthday party account_inactive 43 7159 March 2, 2017 at 1:13 pm
Last Post: abaris
  Return of 100% Faith Schools in the UK SenpaiNoticeMeYouBlindShmuck 13 2378 September 27, 2016 at 7:12 pm
Last Post: SenpaiNoticeMeYouBlindShmuck
  Corbynites threaten Jewish MP account_inactive 12 1061 September 3, 2016 at 2:14 pm
Last Post: I_am_not_mafia
  Syrian bomb and Syrian machete attack in Germany paulpablo 29 2520 July 27, 2016 at 10:37 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger