Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 7:42 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to be a giant douchebag.
How to be a giant douchebag.
I will 100% admit I could not serve on a battlefield. But if someone else is willing, I think they should be able to have the best life they can. But Senator John Cornyn cant stand the idea of Transgender serving or getting surgery. 

He posted a tweet about the following article pandering to the LGBTQ far right bigots. 

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/...rgery-free
RE: How to be a giant douchebag.
I'm 100 percent certain that I cold make you a killer, Brian. I even have inside info to make it easier. Even if you decided that your real name was Brianna.

Blood blood, bright red blood!

There's no human being alive that I couldn't form and shape and fuck with until they were a weapon that I could use against the enemy.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
The Constitution guarantees " the pursuit of happiness".

It doesn't agree to pay for yours.
That's the declaration of independance, not the constitution...since that sort of tedium is so very important to you.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Quote:The Constitution guarantees " the pursuit of happiness".

It doesn't agree to pay for yours
Accept the pursuit of happiness could be concluded by just that.
"Change was inevitable"

Nemo sicut deus debet esse!

[Image: Canada_Flag.jpg?v=1646203843]

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

(March 11, 2021 at 6:35 pm)onlinebiker Wrote: The Constitution guarantees " the pursuit of happiness".

Nice fucked up logic.

So why have taxes at all? Why have civil servants of any kind of all. Why have military, cops, firemen, teachers, DMV clerks.

I don't have kids, never will, so why are my tax dollars going to pay for public schools? 

I also have not used a public library or highway rest stop in decades. 

But I do know that even the things that my taxes pay for that I don't use go to make society more stable and a better place. 

I really am fucking tired of the libertarian/GOP/anarchist attitude that a government can be run off of nothing.

The argument isn't about what your taxes pay for that you don't like. There are always going to be things your taxes pay for you don't like, REGARDLESS OF PARTY.

The real argument is long term debt. The real argument is efficiency of how much taxing or not taxing benefits more. 

If my paying for a transgender surgery keeps a person willing to risk their lives for my freedom, I am damned sure fucking willing to pay that tax. They are willing to do something I know I could not do. Just like teaching, just like EMT. I can't do those things, but I am damned sure willing to pay taxes for those who do. And if that means they have a better life, damned right I am willing to pay more.
This will certainly become a lively "medical necessity" debate considering it's the military.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
For the last week or two Cruz has been whining about "Cancel Culture" since several Dr Seuss books were withdrawn by the Seuss estate.

But he's found a way to cash in.

He's autographing copies of Green Eggs and Ham, a book he didn't write, and selling them for $US60 a copy.
Dying to live, living to die.
(March 11, 2021 at 6:35 pm)onlinebiker Wrote: The Constitution guarantees " the pursuit of happiness".

The cost of gender reassignment surgery isn’t all that much - if every single transgendered person in the US military opted for the surgery (very unlikely) and all of the surgeries were at the high end of the scale mentioned in the article, the total cost would be the equal of about 28 hours of total military expenditures.

Sounds like a bargain.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(March 11, 2021 at 8:05 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: For the last week or two Cruz has been whining about "Cancel Culture" since several Dr Seuss books were withdrawn by the Seuss estate.

But he's found a way to cash in.

He's autographing copies of Green Eggs and Ham, a book he didn't write, and selling them for $US60 a copy.

Just think what he'd get if he forged Trump's name.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  No. He Does Not Owe An Apology, Douchebag. Minimalist 12 1404 January 18, 2018 at 10:49 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  Vote for "Giant Meteor"! Jehanne 3 753 December 9, 2016 at 12:34 pm
Last Post: Aegon
  The Kid Is As Big A Douchebag As His Old Man Minimalist 5 1690 September 17, 2016 at 11:05 am
Last Post: Crossless2.0
  Giant surprise coming to Islam and Russia professor 46 9824 April 2, 2014 at 10:47 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Paul Ryan - Ever the Douchebag Minimalist 5 1811 November 2, 2013 at 10:24 pm
Last Post: Crossless2.0
  Tea-Bagging Douchebag Minimalist 18 3730 September 9, 2013 at 9:40 am
Last Post: ManMachine