Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 5:21 am

Poll: Be happy!
This poll is closed.
Don't worry, be happy now! ^_^
16.67%
1 16.67%
That wasn't a question.
0%
0 0%
SKITTLES! XD
83.33%
5 83.33%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Look at me, I'm important! Really! ^_^
Rainbow 
Look at me, I'm important! Really! ^_^
Everyone needs to stop fighting just long enough to cheer up! ^_^ This thread is all about making you (yes you!) have a very fun and happy and merry unbirthday! ^_^ Have fun!!! ^_^

Bill Connolly! ^_^

I don't care if it's outdated by now: monty python! ^_^

Eddie Izzard! ^_^

Llamas with hats! ^_^

Add whatever so long as it is happy and cheerful and at least 1/100th as adorable as I am Tiger
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
RE: Look at me, I'm important! Really! ^_^
Your adorable cheeriness far out trumps those pithy examples and I love pyton

stack of double chocolate chip for you
[Image: Low-Fat-Double-Chocolate-Chip-Cookies.jpg]
"There ought to be a term that would designate those who actually follow the teachings of Jesus, since the word 'Christian' has been largely divorced from those teachings, and so polluted by fundamentalists that it has come to connote their polar opposite: intolerance, vindictive hatred, and bigotry." -- Philip Stater, Huffington Post

always working on cleaning my windows- me regarding Johari
Funniest thing is that the Kawasaki Ninja 250 is known here in Australia as Skittles!! "Taste the Rainbow"

Me??? I'm always happy.....even when others seem to think I'm not. Undecided
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
Quote:Aerzia Saerules Arktuos' pid='122017' dateline='1299568159']
Everyone needs to stop fighting just long enough to cheer up! ^_^ This thread is all about making you (yes you!) have a very fun and happy and merry unbirthday! ^_^ Have fun!!! ^_^

Well done! I'm now so happy I could just shit! Cool Shades.

As a reward you may have a pie floater,and a lamington for dessert.

The Pie floater was invented here in Adelaide.Although I've eaten many,I have no idea what they taste like,nor have I ever met anyone who has. They are meant to be eaten when one is off one's face.There is an unsubstantiated belief that eating a pie floater sober is is fatal. Perhaps just stick to the Lamingt. They are yummy and perfectly safe.

THE PIE FLOATER

[Image: PieFloater.jpg]
Quote:A pie floater is a meal available in Australia which consists of the traditional Australian style meat pie sitting, usually inverted, in a plate of thick green pea soup.[1] It is typically covered with tomato sauce[2] and, although subject to the taste of the individual consumer, mint sauce and salt and pepper are also traditionally added to complement the dish. Another popular condiment is malt vinegar. The pie floater is typically purchased in the street from pie-carts as a late evening meal.[3]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pie_floater

THE LAMINGTON:

[Image: lamington.jpg]

Quote:A Lamington is a sponge cake in the shape of a cuboid, coated in a layer of traditionally chocolate icing then desiccated coconut. Lamingtons are sometimes served as two halves with a layer of cream and/or strawberry jam between, and are commonly found in Australasian outlets such as cafes, lunch bars, bakeries, and supermarkets. The raspberry variety is common in New Zealand, while a lemon variety has been encountered in Australia.[1]

Lamingtons are made as a huge ,plain sponge cake, which is then cut into single-serve squares before being individually dipped in chocolate syrup and rolled in coconut.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lamington
padraic Wrote:The Pie floater was invented here in Adelaide.

No they weren't!! Angry They were invented in London then transposed to Sydney where the Radelaidians caught on and decided to make them THEIR Major Haute Cuisine Confused
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
(March 8, 2011 at 3:50 am)KichigaiNeko Wrote:

No they weren't!! Angry They were invented in London then transposed to Sydney where the Radelaidians caught on and decided to make them THEIR Major Haute Cuisine Confused

Really? Well thank goodness for that!

Oh,it's "Adelaideians". Not your fault.I gather you live in Sydney,so don't know any better. Tiger
(March 8, 2011 at 4:03 am)padraic Wrote:
(March 8, 2011 at 3:50 am)KichigaiNeko Wrote:

Really? Well thank goodness for that!

Oh,it's "Adelaideians". Not your fault.I gather you live in Sydney,so don't know any better. Tiger

No ...Big Grin I live in Perth...born and lived in Sydney and visited the "Harry's Cafe de Wheels" often enough.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pie_floater
Tiger
Cookies are yummy! ^_^

Me sharing more hidden love and goodness below! ^_^ Even if it isn't happy: it is lovely, and it's from me, so you know you want it! Cookie

Hum hum hum ^_^ I'm getting hungry at this rate! Tiny Tiger
Padriac Wrote:Well done! I'm now so happy I could just shit!

*resists the constipation joke she was about to make*

I'm glad that you enjoyed the comedy ^_^

In the words of a very unwise french king: I will drink (eat) whatever you put in front of me! ^_^
And a few links to sites that are fun ^_^

Allie gets an honorable mention: http://hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com/

And no, she isn't me. Believe it or not, there is someone out there that is crazier than the forum loony ^_^

http://scienceblogs.com/pharyngula/

It's true! Some people find science fun! The above is for them ^_^

http://atheistforums.org/

Dodgy

I post much more fun things on facebook than I do on the forum.... don't believe me? http://www.facebook.com/people/Aerzia-Sa...0766382454

I guess it isn't surprising that I don't have anywhere else to link to... i pretty much get on this forum, get on facebook, and possibly listen to pandora if i'm looking for more music ^_^
Eddie Izzard is one strange sob.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Loan offers that look just like checks. Jehanne 6 717 December 25, 2022 at 5:01 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  How important are you? Ahriman 50 4348 April 26, 2022 at 6:55 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  An important dressing question Foxaèr 18 518 September 6, 2021 at 5:52 am
Last Post: brewer
  Do we look like the Shell Answer Man? onlinebiker 8 624 December 7, 2020 at 4:52 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Look it up in the dictionary.... Brian37 13 917 June 29, 2020 at 3:21 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Preppers don't look so silly now. onlinebiker 41 2040 March 31, 2020 at 5:35 pm
Last Post: Rhizomorph13
  Hipsters All Look Alike! chimp3 12 2066 March 13, 2019 at 10:39 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Look What Alex, mh, Borum Vorlon, et al Helped me Accoimpish Rhondazvous 18 2654 September 16, 2018 at 3:43 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
  Take another look at your initial introduction thread to this forum Foxaèr 55 8640 May 17, 2018 at 5:51 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  If you could look like any celebrity The Industrial Atheist 30 4805 April 23, 2018 at 1:55 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb