Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 9:49 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Miami school bars vaccinated teachers from seeing students

A Miami school has discouraged teachers from getting the Covid vaccine, saying any vaccinated employees will be barred from interacting with students.
Centner Academy leadership cited debunked claims of non-vaccinated people being "negatively impacted" by contact with vaccinated people.
Experts say there is no evidence for such theories. US health officials have said the jabs are safe and effective.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-56905752

WTF is wrong with some people?
The meek shall inherit the Earth, the rest of us will fly to the stars.

Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large groups

Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling with a pig in mud ..... after a while you realise that the pig likes it!

RE: Miami school bars vaccinated teachers from seeing students
(April 27, 2021 at 4:54 pm)zebo-the-fat Wrote: WTF is wrong with some people?

The same thing that's been wrong with them since the beginning of time.
(April 27, 2021 at 4:54 pm)zebo-the-fat Wrote: Miami school bars vaccinated teachers from seeing students

A Miami school has discouraged teachers from getting the Covid vaccine, saying any vaccinated employees will be barred from interacting with students.
Centner Academy leadership cited debunked claims of non-vaccinated people being "negatively impacted" by contact with vaccinated people.
Experts say there is no evidence for such theories. US health officials have said the jabs are safe and effective.

So - effectively - they're firing teachers who are taking steps that will help ensure the safety of the students. Unfuckingbelievable.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
I wonder how ignorant the parents will be?
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
At work.

It's a private school for 'Exclusive' type people.

Coffee

Who am I to judge folk's desires for Darwin awards?

Coffee
Being around vaccinated people is affecting women's menstrual cycles? How's that even something people believe?

The Onion doesn't even need to exist any more.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

(April 27, 2021 at 4:54 pm)zebo-the-fat Wrote: Miami school bars vaccinated teachers from seeing students

Having just taken a look at the schools website and the happy-clappy bullshit it spews, and also at the fact that the only one of the three principals of the three schools under the Centner umbrella to have an education qualification is that of the preschool, I don't think being anti-vax is going to be this school group's sole (or quite probably its main) problem.
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home
They're trumpets - they believe that vaccination = demoncrat tyranny. They believe that standards in education = demoncrat tyranny. Claiming that vaccines cause other women to miscarry by proxy is small potatoes for unhinged seditionists.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
In 2020, the Centners donated over $1 million in campaign contributions that benefited Republican committees and political campaigns in 21 states, including Florida, New York, and Arizona. Records show that Leila and David Centner gave $500,000 apiece in July to the Trump Victory fund, a joint fundraising committee for Trump.

The $1 million to Trump Victory was then transferred to Republican Party accounts in other states, as well as to the Republican National Committee (RNC), which received $548,800 of the donation, according to FEC data. The Trump Victory fund reportedly funneled $75 million in contributions to state Republican parties and to the RNC in a move that is currently under scrutiny by federal regulators.......

Just a few months before the Centners made their hefty donations to Trump Victory, their school — which charges nearly $30,000 a year in tuition for middle-school students — received nearly $1 million in federal Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) loans.

https://www.miaminewtimes.com/news/centn...0-12180233
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Seeing things that aren't there. Jehanne 8 540 November 2, 2021 at 1:51 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  One of my idiot students... Bad Writer 38 9093 December 20, 2013 at 11:33 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Christian school text book teaches Loch Ness Monster real. downbeatplumb 30 10816 June 26, 2012 at 7:18 pm
Last Post: Oldandeasilyconfused
  Creationist group enlists students in frontal attack on evolutionism Thor 21 8779 July 27, 2010 at 9:33 am
Last Post: Thor
  US Teachers have trouble teaching evolution (Oct 27th, 2008) Edwardo Piet 16 9442 November 19, 2008 at 11:12 am
Last Post: chatpilot