Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 9:39 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thinking About Trying Online Dating Again - Talk Me Out of It
Thinking About Trying Online Dating Again - Talk Me Out of It
Anyone here try online dating lately? I tried it a few years ago and met a few nice guys but nothing panned out. Some were married, some just wanted to hop into bed and some just disappeared. After being single for awhile, I thought I'd try it again. But is it worth the time and effort? Are there even any single men in my age group?

Someone please just tell me some horror stories and talk me out of it!  Big Grin
RE: Thinking About Trying Online Dating Again - Talk Me Out of It
Love the name, do you have sisters named natilla and flan?

1) What age group is that?
2) I know two happily married couples that met online.
3) I’m of no help, sorry.
"Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.” ~ Ambrose Bierce

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's." - Mark Twain in Eruption
Haha, Full Circle - I almost chose Pan Dulce for my username.

I'm in my 40s.
Thanks for pushing me even further into joining the online dating scrum Big Grin
You should do it!
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
Three of my favorite couples met online.
Heart
"Hipster is what happens when young hot people do what old ladies do." -Exian
(July 27, 2016 at 9:10 pm)Full Circle Wrote: Love the name, do you have sisters named natilla and flan?

1) What age group is that?
2) I know two happily married couples that met online.
3) I’m of no help, sorry.

That would have been just as sweet.  Angel

I have never tried it but I remember what it was like trying to meet someone at a bar or night club...yuck.
"Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.” ~ Ambrose Bierce

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's." - Mark Twain in Eruption
I wonder if people even try to meet up in bars or nightclubs anymore. Don't people just go on Tinder nowadays? Big Grin

So far, everyone is saying do it. Hmmm...
Do it.

(I wouldn't, it seems counterproductive unless you like married men or easy ass...but you totally should.)
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(July 27, 2016 at 9:12 pm)Tres Leches Wrote: Haha, Full Circle - I almost chose Pan Dulce for my username.

I'm in my 40s.

Don't people that old just go to nursing homes?
Find the cure for Fundementia!
(July 27, 2016 at 9:25 pm)Brakeman Wrote:
(July 27, 2016 at 9:12 pm)Tres Leches Wrote: Haha, Full Circle - I almost chose Pan Dulce for my username.

I'm in my 40s.

Don't people that old just go to nursing homes?

Dodgy
"Hipster is what happens when young hot people do what old ladies do." -Exian

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Black Pill Dating Theory? FrustratedFool 143 6308 August 30, 2023 at 6:11 am
Last Post: FrustratedFool
  Looking for free online platform? franzis 6 578 May 13, 2023 at 4:46 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Have you ever Met-up with an online Buddy? Uberpod 25 1372 December 3, 2022 at 10:33 pm
Last Post: Orbit
  Pizza, just bit the bullet, trying something new. Brian37 19 1227 June 14, 2021 at 11:58 am
Last Post: brewer
  I am seriously considering trying this. Brian37 51 1621 May 21, 2021 at 6:21 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
  I'm trying to train a puppy Theswordismyleopard 13 775 August 29, 2020 at 6:30 pm
Last Post: Theswordismyleopard
  The queen doesn't half talk some shit Cod 11 2031 December 26, 2018 at 9:28 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Cable out again Brian37 2 426 November 22, 2018 at 12:08 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Anyone thinking of taking part in Movember? Cod 29 2257 October 29, 2018 at 9:57 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  somebody, Please Talk Sense into My Stupid Head. I Think I'm Getting Ready to Fuck Up Rhondazvous 30 2172 September 13, 2018 at 5:41 pm
Last Post: Rhondazvous