Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 7:06 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For a great love story
For a great love story
The Twilight films have been added to Netflix.

Coffee
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
RE: For a great love story
That’s enough poop face to make me never watch Netflix again. If it weren’t for community, I would
"There ought to be a term that would designate those who actually follow the teachings of Jesus, since the word 'Christian' has been largely divorced from those teachings, and so polluted by fundamentalists that it has come to connote their polar opposite: intolerance, vindictive hatred, and bigotry." -- Philip Stater, Huffington Post

always working on cleaning my windows- me regarding Johari
Back in the day, I did watch the first Twilight movie and I did enjoy it as a small horror movie, although I’m afraid if I watch it today it would probably seem bad.
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"

[Image: 6QOh5df.jpg]
Why is everyone talking about Netflix and never about Crackle? - which is free btw.

I guess it's interesting to see what kind of tv shows existed in the past, like this refreshing TV show on Crackle which was made in the '50s

[Image: Dob.jpg]

When everyone had normal thoughts, no deviance, every episode had the same premise (how does this boy get a nice paying job so he can impress this girl and they live in a suburb), every girl was a lady and every boy was a gentleman.
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
^
[Image: 2yofSgv.gif]
[Image: 6QOh5df.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Project? Collaborative Fiction, based on a true story kinda Nanny 2 239 February 2, 2024 at 8:35 pm
Last Post: Nanny
  Great Missed Opportunities in Movies. Gawdzilla Sama 5 678 October 25, 2023 at 4:31 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Sticks: A Short Story - Satire Rhondazvous 2 433 May 12, 2020 at 9:14 am
Last Post: Rhondazvous
  Great Poetry Zazzy 176 30095 August 15, 2019 at 9:03 pm
Last Post: Belacqua
  Same bird; same pain; same story. WinterHold 2 364 April 29, 2018 at 2:53 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  American Horror Story S07 Foxaèr 12 2470 October 28, 2017 at 4:06 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Great Classical Music that Doesn't Sound Like Church? God of Mr. Hanky 25 3820 January 14, 2016 at 8:05 pm
Last Post: abaris
  Wrote a short story, let me know what you think. Foxaèr 3 1330 April 25, 2015 at 8:47 am
Last Post: Longhorn
  "Rot" - A Free Short Story by Shell_B Tiberius 6 1306 April 24, 2015 at 9:54 pm
Last Post: Tiberius
  Twenty One Pilots. Story of My Life LivingNumbers6.626 1 846 August 16, 2014 at 4:39 am
Last Post: DramaQueen