Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 1:48 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Rot" - A Free Short Story by Shell_B
"Rot" - A Free Short Story by Shell_B
For those who don't know, Shell_B is a member who used to be an admin here, and (full disclosure) she's also my wife.

Anyway, she is an author and has recently entered a short story competition. The competition is based on (free) downloads, so we'd appreciate it if you could spend a few seconds downloading her story. You might also enjoy the story, which is about a demon possession from the perspective of the demon.

The story can be downloaded from this page, which also allows you to "like" it on Facebook: https://freeditorial.com/en/books/rot

It's available for e-Readers, Kindle, and as a PDF document.

Thanks Smile

- Tiberius
RE: "Rot" - A Free Short Story by Shell_B
Downloaded, something like 3 pages in and intrigued, nice
Done and next in the queue.
Thief and assassin for hire. Member in good standing of the Rogues Guild.
Got it!
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Let's go Shell B! I like it so far.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
Sounds like an awesome concept. Will read right now! Smile
Shell_B says thanks to everyone who has downloaded the book; she's steadily climbing the ranks which is a good sign!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Project? Collaborative Fiction, based on a true story kinda Nanny 2 264 February 2, 2024 at 8:35 pm
Last Post: Nanny
  For a great love story Foxaèr 5 668 July 21, 2021 at 11:19 am
Last Post: AkiraTheViking
  Sticks: A Short Story - Satire Rhondazvous 2 441 May 12, 2020 at 9:14 am
Last Post: Rhondazvous
  Post your Favorite Short Stories vulcanlogician 42 7495 June 3, 2018 at 5:19 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Same bird; same pain; same story. WinterHold 2 369 April 29, 2018 at 2:53 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  American Horror Story S07 Foxaèr 12 2487 October 28, 2017 at 4:06 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Short movie about young Carl Sagan Fake Messiah 0 862 August 26, 2015 at 3:42 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Free Horror Novella "Rot" by Michelle Barclay Tiberius 1 846 July 22, 2015 at 5:43 pm
Last Post: Excited Penguin
  Wrote a short story, let me know what you think. Foxaèr 3 1332 April 25, 2015 at 8:47 am
Last Post: Longhorn
  Twenty One Pilots. Story of My Life LivingNumbers6.626 1 848 August 16, 2014 at 4:39 am
Last Post: DramaQueen