Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 4:00 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just for one hour !
Just for one hour !
Does anyone have a theory or a way, even SURE it's imaginary about time travel? 
I'm not going to say we're going back to the dinosaur era, no.
But if we just want to go back in time for one hour. How can we? 
opinions?
RE: Just for one hour !
Flux Capacitor.
Omega 13 Device
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Create an overload in the warp plasma conduit. This will cause a subspace fissure to open up, and bob’s yer uncle.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Close your eyes and use your imagination.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
Well... the only 'Real' way I can think of is possible "Paralel dimensions'... Where the alternate reality for what ever reason is experiancing 'TIme' at a different/slower rate and hence is 'behind us' in events.

I think I read somethng by Pratchette? Maybe a New Scientis? that time travel is not possible because of the 'Matter can't be created or destroyed' thing.

Effectivly you'd be taking 'Matter' from 'Here', effectivly 'destroying it' and thence putting it back 'There', hence 'Creating it'.

Not sure if I understood the idea completly or even remembered it correctly.

Still, cheers. Great

Not at work.
[Image: icon_quote.jpg]Otter Van Kitaboodle IV:
Close your eyes and use your imagination.

Whenever I do that, Halle Berry interrupts me.
The only way would be by a perfect simulation.

Very powerful (quantum) computers could one day calculate positions of every electron in the universe from the beginning of the universe to the present, so you could watch any time in the past and present. Like dinosaurs or cavemen. Or watch what is going on in present on other planets in other galaxies.

There was recently a TV show, "Devs", that explored this idea where they have a quantum computer and watch sex between Marilyn Monroe and Arthur Miller.
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
Riip mass bowls dude
First hop over to another universe where time goes in the opposite direction to ours. Wait one hour, then hop back.
I'm not anti-Christian. I'm anti-stupid.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Curious how one gets the "jerkoff" emoticon next to one's name Foxaèr 29 5233 April 17, 2018 at 9:39 am
Last Post: Brian37
  If I could have just one week Losty 21 5280 July 11, 2017 at 5:01 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Can I Just Say and I'm just being honest (Holiday Edition) Mystical 9 2151 November 25, 2016 at 3:17 pm
Last Post: Divinity
  My best friends mom just died an hour ago. MJ the Skeptical 20 5732 July 15, 2014 at 4:53 pm
Last Post: Jenny A
  just one thing.. pomandrew 14 3432 May 1, 2010 at 5:41 am
Last Post: pomandrew
  Xmas shopping hour laws? Oldandeasilyconfused 4 2180 December 28, 2009 at 11:39 am
Last Post: Dotard