Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 7:17 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suck it, Your an Athiest.
Suck it, Your an Athiest.
Your an Atheist if:

- You liked a Marvel movie. (they are all deities or deity like thus idol worship)
- Your livelihood has been personally effected by climate changes.
- You've watched all the tv and non of it makes sense unless things were completely upside down.

- You drove in Philadelphia today or any day, cause there is no god on these streets.
- You think DC comics is going too dark. When is Dark all the way dark and dark has no meaning?

- You just want to take a breath, and have it be a breath you took. And nothing else.

Welcome to the joy that is actual freedom, if only in thought and not body. IT still counts.
"I'm thick." - Me
RE: Suck it, Your an Athiest.
‘You’re’

Affected’

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(February 17, 2022 at 9:10 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: ‘You’re’

Affected’

Boru

Actually -

"You're" and "Affected".

(February 17, 2022 at 8:01 am)Goosebump Wrote: Your an Atheist if:

- You liked a Marvel movie. (they are all deities or deity like thus idol worship)
- You've watched all the tv and non of it makes sense unless things were completely upside down.

- You drove in Philadelphia today or any day, cause there is no god on these streets.
- You think DC comics is going too dark. When is Dark all the way dark and dark has no meaning?

- You just want to take a breath, and have it be a breath you took. And nothing else.

Welcome to the joy that is actual freedom, if only in thought and not body. IT still counts.

And all these years, I thought I was an atheist because I disbelieved in the existence of gods...

Am I still an atheist if I do not like any Marvel movie, or any comic book movie?

You'd believe if you just opened your heart" is a terrible argument for religion. It's basically saying, "If you bias yourself enough, you can convince yourself that this is true." If religion were true, people wouldn't need faith to believe it -- it would be supported by good evidence.
(February 17, 2022 at 3:22 pm)Simon Moon Wrote:
(February 17, 2022 at 8:01 am)Goosebump Wrote: Your an Atheist if:

And all these years, I thought I was an atheist because I disbelieved in the existence of gods...

Am I still an atheist if I do not like any Marvel movie, or any comic book movie?

Yes.

But, if you dislike the Deadpool movies, I'm afraid I'll have to have you euthanised.

Possibly humanely.

😇😇
Dying to live, living to die.
Can I still be an atheist if I've written a novel containing DC characters and another original novel about a superpowered young woman who has the fate of the entire world on her shoulders ?

The novels contain no mention of any gods, if that helps.
Insanity - Doing the same thing over and over again, expecting a different result

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Athiest parent sending child to Catholic school EchoEllis 36 5085 December 2, 2021 at 10:24 am
Last Post: brewer
  Athiest with children? Jesus Cristo 69 12735 October 12, 2017 at 2:58 pm
Last Post: Harry Nevis
  So your an Athiest marko 307 52346 December 7, 2015 at 5:36 pm
Last Post: TheRocketSurgeon
  I have a problem with Blasthemy as an athiest coolfunkDJ 30 6020 March 14, 2015 at 3:15 am
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Christian- 90% of us suck dennyg 63 9514 February 23, 2015 at 9:51 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Do you own any athiest/anti-religious shirts? Mudhammam 15 3770 August 5, 2014 at 12:51 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Do you follow any other athiest-religious sites/forums? shep 30 8790 March 18, 2014 at 2:42 pm
Last Post: Napoléon
  Ex Muslim Athiest Youtubers Gooders1002 8 3644 May 1, 2013 at 1:24 pm
Last Post: Gooders1002
  How old were you when you became athiest? iameatingjam 42 10307 February 12, 2013 at 12:58 pm
Last Post: TheBritishAtheist55
  Muslims attacking Athiest Video Kgs 9 2982 October 9, 2012 at 2:21 am
Last Post: Doubting_Thomas