Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 6:42 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is truth.
What is truth.
In another thread I spoke of the truth.  Apparently I have to wait 30 days to attempt to tell you some other truths.  That aside, what is the truth.  Basically, it is whatever those with the money or influence tells you is is.  Both directly and through any subliminal psychological trick in the book.  But that doesn't make it true.  In most cases might may make right.  But might can't make lies true.  So this is how things now stand.  Just about everything you think is true or right is a lie or wrong.  I am reminded of something Samuel Clemens once said.  To paraphrase, he said, "It isn't what you don't know that gets you into trouble.  It is the things you're sure of that just isn't so."
RE: What is truth.
Using your words, which you can clearly do without the aid of using an image or video, what is one of these lies that we accept as truth?
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
Oh, please do shut up you whiny POS.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

(March 23, 2022 at 7:30 pm)deepend Wrote: In another thread I spoke of the truth.  Apparently I have to wait 30 days to attempt to tell you some other truths.  That aside, what is the truth.  Basically, it is whatever those with the money or influence tells you is is.  Both directly and through any subliminal psychological trick in the book.  But that doesn't make it true.  In most cases might may make right.  But might can't make lies true.  So this is how things now stand.  Just about everything you think is true or right is a lie or wrong.  I am reminded of something Samuel Clemens once said.  To paraphrase, he said, "It isn't what you don't know that gets you into trouble.  It is the things you're sure of that just isn't so."

I notice in your river of effluvium that you didn't bother to say how we would know that something is true. My guess is that you think you know truth. So how should we determine if what you are saying is true?

Oh, and speaking of your need to post images: a poor workman blames his tools. Suck it.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
MY COCK IS THE THE TRUTH

MY COCK IS THE THE RESURRECTION AND THE THE LIFE

MY COCK IS THE THE ONE FOR WHOM NO MAN WAITS BUT FOR WHICH THE WHOLE WORLD YEARNS
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
(March 23, 2022 at 7:32 pm)Foxaire Wrote: Using your words, which you can clearly do without the aid of using an image or video, what is one of these lies that we accept as truth?

I had it in mind to start threads on each.  But without being able to post pictures, videos or links to prove to you that I'm not bullshitting, there's not much point.  Right now everybody around here hates me.  Mostly because I didn't study the censorship rules here with the precision that the herders of the sheeple here think I should have.  (Though I didn't read them at all)  Though I am thinking of one I might be able to post without the aid of any uploads.  If I do post it, at least you will all have good reason to hate me and the truth.
(March 24, 2022 at 5:27 pm)deepend Wrote:
(March 23, 2022 at 7:32 pm)Foxaire Wrote: Using your words, which you can clearly do without the aid of using an image or video, what is one of these lies that we accept as truth?

I had it in mind to start threads on each.  But without being able to post pictures, videos or links to prove to you that I'm not bullshitting, there's not much point.  Right now everybody around here hates me.  Mostly because I didn't study the censorship rules here with the precision that the herders of the sheeple here think I should have.  (Though I didn't read them at all)  Though I am thinking of one I might be able to post without the aid of any uploads.  If I do post it, at least you will all have good reason to hate me and the truth.

Popcorn

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

(March 23, 2022 at 7:32 pm)arewethereyet Wrote: Oh, please do shut up you whiny POS.

Go fuck yourself.
We don' t hate dog shit when we find it on our shoes.

We simply scrape it off and quickly forget about it.

(March 24, 2022 at 5:29 pm)deepend Wrote:
(March 23, 2022 at 7:32 pm)arewethereyet Wrote: Oh, please do shut up you whiny POS.

Go fuck yourself.
[Image: lMH2rkl.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What Is The Truth. disobey 81 6622 August 21, 2023 at 2:15 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  The Truth deepend 130 4745 March 24, 2022 at 8:59 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  The Truth about Ethnicity onlinebiker 41 2657 September 2, 2020 at 3:03 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Does the head follow the heart in matters of truth? Angrboda 63 8855 March 19, 2018 at 7:42 am
Last Post: John V
  ...Truth? Definitely Disillusioned 93 19037 June 30, 2017 at 7:26 pm
Last Post: The Industrial Atheist
  The Nature Of Truth WisdomOfTheTrees 5 1048 February 21, 2017 at 5:30 am
Last Post: Sal
  Is there objective Truth? Soldat Du Christ 455 47762 November 7, 2016 at 5:39 am
Last Post: GUBU
  A question for those who believe truth is not absolute GrandizerII 92 8070 July 21, 2016 at 5:39 pm
Last Post: quip
  Liking your Truth henryp 39 8285 January 4, 2016 at 1:39 am
Last Post: Heat
  Truth is Stranger than Fiction ILoveMRHMWogglebugTE 6 2740 July 22, 2015 at 2:19 pm
Last Post: Pyrrho