Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 7:24 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Truth
The Truth
In another thread many have been asking me to speak of the truth.  Well let me start out with this truth.  The vast majority of you suck ass.  You are anti-LIFE!  You can't get any more EVIL than that.  Just think of it.  The lowest of the low kind of person you can think of, you beat them all.  Worst of all, you don't care.  Though on that point you might be able to use the excuse that you have just been rendered incapable of wanting to care.  (or know)  Just like the brainwashed follower of any cult.  Does all this offend you?  It shouldn't.  But I will tell you what will offend you.  The same thing that has gotten me banned so often at other forums.  (and threads deleted or closed down to further discussion)  Which is when I PROVE what I say.  Ready or not, here it comes.

To know what being anti-life is, you should first know what the basic foundation of life is.  The basis of life is the struggle to survive.  To survive, you at least have to be willing to be offensive.  There is no forum that allows that.  Even though there is plenty of reason for it.  Sure, you can all insult the hell out of me.  Some already have.  But when it comes to speaking of matters that really matter, it just isn't allowed.  Anybody who says it is here is probably lying.  

Let's take a couple issues that no doubt will be hot button issues for most of you.  Racism and hatred.  Neither of those things would even exist unless there was a damn good evolutionary reason for it.  Even babies have been found to be "bigoted."  It takes some pretty powerful brainwashing to brainwash the sense that even a baby has out of you.  Not only has racism and hatred existed on this planet throughout the history of life here, but no doubt on every live bearing planet that has ever existed throughout infinity.  So who is right, you and your politically correct bullshit or infinity.  Also, to help prove my point, in my lifetime I have seen many flocks of birds either in person or on some nature program.  And on every nature show where they showed schools of fish, the schools of fish were made up of the same species of fish.  It isn't out of any sense of "supremacy" that those creatures act that way.  They act that way because evolution has taught them that to survive that is the way they must act!  So who is going to be the first cultist idiot to step up and say of what I've written so far "Blah, blah, blah." Or call it some inane scree.

Lastly, it is impossible to speak the truth without it offending somebody.  (And some people just need to be offended)  Also, to speak the truth, it can't be done without freedom of speech.  To that end, I have some memes to show you.  Seeing how I have made over 30 posts, they should be allowed to stick this time.

Moderator Notice
Images removed due to violation of the 30/30 rule.
RE: The Truth
"Deepends - Heavily Medicated tome of How to Piss Off Anyone You Meet on the Internet" - 

Now available online!!

Limited time offer I'm betting...
Hilarious
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Yay a long pointless rant and some quotes from a bunch of mostly dead people ....Were all so impressed  Dodgy
"Change was inevitable"

Nemo sicut deus debet esse!

[Image: Canada_Flag.jpg?v=1646203843]

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

I'm not offended. You are simply confused and mistaken. It's more amusing than offensive. Until it gets annoying.

Btw, it's 30 posts and 30 days. Learn to read, dipshit.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
The take away I get from that post is, ‘I’m proud to be a racist.’

Can’t say I’m surprised.

Boru

Edit: Deleted the entire post with the second batch of memes. Third warning issued.
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
This new guy sucks.
"Imagination, life is your creation"
(March 22, 2022 at 6:44 pm)onlinebiker Wrote: "Deepends - Heavily Medicated tome of How to Piss Off Anyone You Meet on the Internet" - 

Now available online!!

Those truths are nothing.  If they piss you off, you're really going to end up being even more pissed off.  Feel free to HATE me.  As long as it is for a good reason.
(March 22, 2022 at 6:53 pm)deepend Wrote:
(March 22, 2022 at 6:44 pm)onlinebiker Wrote: "Deepends - Heavily Medicated tome of How to Piss Off Anyone You Meet on the Internet" - 

Now available online!!

Those truths are nothing.  If they piss you off, you're really going to end up being even more pissed off.  Feel free to HATE me.  As long as it is for a good reason.

You’re not interesting enough to hate.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(March 22, 2022 at 6:46 pm)Helios Wrote: Yay a long pointless rant and some quotes from a bunch of mostly dead people ....Were all so impressed  Dodgy

Point out the pointless parts.  And why they're "pointless."

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What Is The Truth. disobey 81 6688 August 21, 2023 at 2:15 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  What is truth. deepend 50 3038 March 31, 2022 at 10:18 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  The Truth about Ethnicity onlinebiker 41 2662 September 2, 2020 at 3:03 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Does the head follow the heart in matters of truth? Angrboda 63 8903 March 19, 2018 at 7:42 am
Last Post: John V
  ...Truth? Definitely Disillusioned 93 19117 June 30, 2017 at 7:26 pm
Last Post: The Industrial Atheist
  The Nature Of Truth WisdomOfTheTrees 5 1054 February 21, 2017 at 5:30 am
Last Post: Sal
  Is there objective Truth? Soldat Du Christ 455 48373 November 7, 2016 at 5:39 am
Last Post: GUBU
  A question for those who believe truth is not absolute GrandizerII 92 8094 July 21, 2016 at 5:39 pm
Last Post: quip
  Liking your Truth henryp 39 8339 January 4, 2016 at 1:39 am
Last Post: Heat
  Truth is Stranger than Fiction ILoveMRHMWogglebugTE 6 2743 July 22, 2015 at 2:19 pm
Last Post: Pyrrho