Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 1:09 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite Video Game
Thumbs Up 
Favorite Video Game
The Crash of 2011 fucked up this thread so:
[Image: mgs4_ltd_art.jpg]
Quote:"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity. "
Martin Luther King, Jr.
RE: Favorite Video Game
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-B3_QxwYe...re=related
ME is awesome. I played the demo yesterday and I might buy it. You should try this:
[Image: LIMBO-XBLA-Box-Art.jpg]
Quote:"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity. "
Martin Luther King, Jr.
HeyIt'sZeus Wrote:ME is awesome. I played the demo yesterday and I might buy it.

Hold there. Buy it.

MoO's still my favorite game.
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
As I posted before.
[Image: en-US111_PC_Fallout_New_Vegas_29G-00030....8019670693]
Also with something else
[Image: Dragon-Age-Origins-Cd-Cover-20372.jpg]
You played Dragon age 2 Jax? It's *probably* better.

When I finished DA2 I thought Origins was better, then I played Origins again and yeah, DA2 is better...
(March 30, 2011 at 2:22 am)theVOID Wrote: You played Dragon age 2 Jax? It's *probably* better.

When I finished DA2 I thought Origins was better, then I played Origins again and yeah, DA2 is better...

Nope, haven't played DA2 yet. I'm not that really interested in playing it mainly because I've heard that the character you use and companions changed, and the social feature isn't as great as Origins. Guess I'm just an Alistar/Morrigan fan. Big Grin But, one day my mind might change and I'll play it.
Dragon age discussion moved to new thread.

http://atheistforums.org/thread-6403.html
The Company of Heroes anthology. There's just something about ordering panzers to crush the decadent American capitalists and the slavic untermenschen that appeals to me.
"If an injury must be done to a man, it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared" - Niccolo Macchiavelli
I stopped playing video games pretty long time ago ...

But still, one of my favorites right now is Tekken. And another one is Tenchu. But I don't know anything about these newer games that you guys posted. lol.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What is/was your favorite arcade game? Angrboda 27 2279 August 12, 2023 at 5:21 pm
Last Post: GrandizerII
  Final Fantasy 3 video game Sweden83 1 1163 March 12, 2022 at 10:40 pm
Last Post: TaraJo
  Video Game Reviews T.J. 10 1898 November 17, 2021 at 7:53 pm
Last Post: T.J.
  Video game frame rates??? Jehanne 8 756 February 26, 2018 at 1:31 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  My Homemade Video Game Mechaghostman2 9 3006 August 24, 2017 at 3:33 pm
Last Post: Mechaghostman2
  Neil Tyson "making" video game Fake Messiah 1 586 July 22, 2017 at 12:51 am
Last Post: bennyboy
  What is the weirdest video game you've ever played? Edwardo Piet 23 2838 February 23, 2017 at 11:49 pm
Last Post: Athene
  Favorite video game soundtracks/songs/scores ApeNotKillApe 89 12482 January 30, 2017 at 11:21 pm
Last Post: KevinM1
  Your favorite role-playing video games Casca 18 2744 November 18, 2016 at 3:23 pm
Last Post: ApeNotKillApe
  Name of the sarcastic video trivia game? Brian37 5 1359 November 26, 2015 at 10:27 pm
Last Post: Brian37