Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 12:27 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dragon Age *SPOLERS*
Dragon Age *SPOLERS*
got many favs, like MGS series, Mass Effect series, Dragon Age series, World of WarCraft, EVE Online (though currently am not active), Ace Combat series, Battlefield Series, Divine Divinity, Diablo series and many others but these are the note worthy titles came fast to mind.

(March 30, 2011 at 2:22 am)theVOID Wrote: You played Dragon age 2 Jax? It's *probably* better.

When I finished DA2 I thought Origins was better, then I played Origins again and yeah, DA2 is better...

****SPOILER ALERT****

In the deep forest by a yearnings side
Is a flower growing in the still of the night.
Moonlit night with her would blend - if you break her...
Your life must end!
RE: Favorite Video Game
I agree, but...

(March 30, 2011 at 4:06 am)theVOID Wrote: I agree, but...

Yeah I agree with most of what you said but..

In the deep forest by a yearnings side
Is a flower growing in the still of the night.
Moonlit night with her would blend - if you break her...
Your life must end!

(March 30, 2011 at 2:51 am)Jax Wrote:
(March 30, 2011 at 2:22 am)theVOID Wrote: You played Dragon age 2 Jax? It's *probably* better.

When I finished DA2 I thought Origins was better, then I played Origins again and yeah, DA2 is better...

Nope, haven't played DA2 yet. I'm not that really interested in playing it mainly because I've heard that the character you use and companions changed, and the social feature isn't as great as Origins. Guess I'm just an Alistar/Morrigan fan. Big Grin But, one day my mind might change and I'll play it.

Swooping is bad.

Only thing Alistair ever said that I loved him for. Only romanced him because I'm a flirtatious whore :X

On the other hand: I really love Morrigan and especially her mother Tongue I want to see moar FLEMETH!!! ^_^

And yes, Void... you'll probably get to

Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
@Jax - Don't worry about new Character, In Dragon Age 3 your characters from 1 and 2 team up Smile In 2 there are 2 characters you can play from the first one (Even though one was a minor role in the dalish origins) and most of them are seen in the game (exception of Morrigan, Oghren and Sten).

Haha best Alistair line.

(March 30, 2011 at 4:58 am)theVOID Wrote: @Jax - Don't worry about new Character, In Dragon Age 3 your characters from 1 and 2 team up Smile In 2 there are 2 characters you can play from the first one (Even though one was a minor role in the dalish origins) and most of them are seen in the game (exception of Morrigan, Oghren and Sten).

Haha best Alistair line.

Dragon Age 3?! Characters from 1 and 2 team up?! In 2 you can play 2 characters?!
*Runs off to find DA2.*

Oh, and I was playing Origins today, sad thing though, I've never finished it after all these years. I'm determined to finish it now (I kinda forgot how to play it. Tongue). Alistair said something stupid to Morrigan as usual. I can't really remember the exact line but it was something like this.

In 2 you have 1 main character, you have two of the characters from 1 as companions. Well, a small character from 1 and one from Awakenings...

Hahaha yeah that's pretty much it, but Andraste's husband, they argue about Alistair being dumb all the time.
Larger spoilers

Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
(March 30, 2011 at 5:36 am)Aerzia Saerules Arktuos Wrote: Larger spoilers

I seriously tried my best to not read these spoilers...
But I still read the first statement. Confused
Dammit! Why must I keep spoiling things for myself!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Am I the best age of empires 2 player on AF? Edwardo Piet 33 4434 February 18, 2018 at 1:49 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Offering Age Of Empires 2: HD Edition Training Sessions Edwardo Piet 0 475 July 28, 2017 at 10:58 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Age Of Empires 2: HD Edition Edwardo Piet 14 2939 January 27, 2017 at 12:41 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Question for Dragon Age fans Foxaèr 19 2212 November 27, 2016 at 5:32 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Dragon Age Inquisition Napoléon 31 7594 January 18, 2015 at 6:17 pm
Last Post: Violet
  Free Game: Age of Wonders Jaysyn 2 1279 December 4, 2014 at 9:10 pm
Last Post: Jaysyn
  Dragon Age: Origins Jaysyn 9 2281 October 13, 2014 at 3:37 pm
  Dragon Age IAmNotHere 16 2821 November 3, 2013 at 9:21 pm
Last Post: IAmNotHere
  Does anyone remember Age of Mythology? The Skeptic 5 2252 January 14, 2011 at 5:54 pm