Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 3:05 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A have seen the Truth!
A have seen the Truth!
Yeah, after a long walk in the desert, I come to realize that was Him that was whispering to me, calling me into his grat Realm. It was God, our Lord! I accept him now, and Jesus, and deeply repent of my atheistic ways.

Please Forgive me o Lord!
RE: A have seen the Truth!
Can you also tell him I said hi?

Tongue

By the way, please stay away from whatever is making you high.
Quote:"I think it's perfectly possible to explain how the universe came about without bringing God into it, but I don't know everything, and there may well be a God somewhere, hiding away. Actually, if he is keeping out of sight, it's because he's ashamed of his followers and all the cruelty and ignorance they're responsible for promoting in his name. If I were him, I'd want nothing to do with them."
— Philip Pullman
(April 1, 2011 at 5:59 am)Jax Wrote: Can you also tell him I said hi?

Tongue

By the way, please stay away from whatever is making you high.

You don't need me to say hi to Him, just accept im into your heart and all will be clear. The only thing that I am high on is the Holy Ghost. Praise the Lord. Worship
Thinking
I really can't tell if you are being serious or not...
Quote:"I think it's perfectly possible to explain how the universe came about without bringing God into it, but I don't know everything, and there may well be a God somewhere, hiding away. Actually, if he is keeping out of sight, it's because he's ashamed of his followers and all the cruelty and ignorance they're responsible for promoting in his name. If I were him, I'd want nothing to do with them."
— Philip Pullman
During your walk in the desert did you happen to partake of any strange looking mushrooms you might have found?

[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
(April 1, 2011 at 6:20 am)Zen Badger Wrote: During your walk in the desert did you happen to partake of any strange looking mushrooms you might have found?

By walk in the desert I mean my former meaningless life as an atheist Zen, you should know that! Open your mind to God and and it will all be clear!

God Bless!Angel
Yep, definitely the mushrooms, don't worry, you'll have a clear head in the morning.
BTW, I find that when people open their minds to god their brains usually fall out.
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
(April 1, 2011 at 6:20 am)Zen Badger Wrote: During your walk in the desert did you happen to partake of any strange looking mushrooms you might have found?

Or bought it from this guy. Tongue
[Image: hey-mario-shrooms-drugs-hey-demotiv.jpg]
Some people have this misconception of shrooms making you grow, When only it make you go high...(I seriously hope not, though.Tongue) I blame Mario. Big Grin
— Philip Pullman
(April 1, 2011 at 6:30 am)Zen Badger Wrote: Yep, definitely the mushrooms, don't worry, you'll have a clear head in the morning.
BTW, I find that when people open their minds to god their brains usually fall out.

That's what I thought Zen, but it isn't like that, God really speaks to us, we just have to listen!

Oh, Evid3nc3 also found the Truth, like I did, Praise Jesus!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pk8qkyguBXk
You do know it's after 12am so april fools has finished?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Truth or swag? Angrboda 64 9612 June 4, 2018 at 3:08 am
Last Post: Whateverist
  Theists: would you view the truth? robvalue 154 18318 December 25, 2016 at 2:29 am
Last Post: Godscreated
  Moral Truth The Reality Salesman01 12 3382 February 21, 2015 at 12:09 pm
Last Post: goodwithoutgod
  The truth.. dyresand 4 1823 November 9, 2014 at 5:27 am
Last Post: genkaus
  For Theists only: Do you believe in Absolute/Universal truth? Tsun Tsu 50 6502 November 5, 2014 at 6:04 am
Last Post: Nintentacle
  Truth for Youth Diablo 4 1578 August 28, 2014 at 2:13 pm
Last Post: Zack
  My Gospel of Truth flashgordon 12 3358 June 25, 2014 at 7:50 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  God nowhere to be seen on Easter Sunday Foxaèr 17 3967 April 22, 2014 at 6:58 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  The simple truth The Good News 364 116890 March 3, 2014 at 1:54 am
Last Post: Jackalope
  Shift of truth feeling 12 3808 December 14, 2013 at 12:56 am
Last Post: Foxaèr