Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 2:27 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not Entirely New
Not Entirely New
I’m not sure if this is a right forum to talk about my future plans. I’m not entirely new here. My previous username was Buddha. I was here to criticize the evolutionary theory and relate topics. I got almost everything I wanted, which is opposing views of my critics, so I could include them in my book. But the book never came to be because the pandemic hit, and I was involved in statistical analysis of COVID-19-related data.
Now I have a different goal in mind, I won’t be talking about atheism vs. religion topics anymore.  I am finishing writing a book about the pandemic, and I plan to invite official critics to this website to discuss it. By “official” I mean members of the White House COVID-19 Task Force, CDC and FDA staff, and representatives of several other organizations.
Of course, they are free to decline my polite invitations to a debate, and they are likely to do so. But I have other methods of persuasion. My methods are legal in some, but not all states; although some prudes consider them unethical. But that doesn’t bother me at all; as long as a method legally acceptable I won’t hesitate to use.
I am not going to discuss my book now, but I’ll give you a hint, just read the book The Real Anthony Fauci by Robert F. Kennedy Jr. I share the same views with Mr. Kennedy except for the suggestion that the COVID-19 virus was concocted in the Wuhan Lab. I think that it existed in the nature since the beginning of time, but went undetected due to the lack of genetic testing. Ironically, I used the evolutionary theory to prove my point.
For now, I’ll hang out here, and if there is a thread discussing Mr. Kennedy’s book I’ll contribute to it.
RE: Not Entirely New
"For the only way to eternal glory is a life lived in service of our Lord, FSM; Verily it is FSM who is the perfect being the name higher than all names, king of all kings and will bestow upon us all, one day, The great reclaiming"  -The Prophet Boiardi-

Conservative trigger warning.
[Image: s-l640.jpg]

RFK, Jr is a certifiable nutbag. You appear to be one as well.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Hello.

Welcome back.

Sorry I missed your previous entries.

Mighty you post a short précis of your evolution stuff?

On a side note, why should I care what a former American politician has to say about a medical issue?

Cheers.

Not at work.
To my knowledge, we have no members who are 'official' critics. We have all the other kinds of critic, though.
I'm not anti-Christian. I'm anti-stupid.
Other methods of persuasion seems a bit unnecessary. This only sometimes seems like a torture chamber.

But let's see how this pans out.

Welcome, or whatever is the appropriate response to such a threat.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

Hello, Amidha. So you wrote a book against evolution and a book against vaccines, so will your next book be against the roundness of Earth?
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
(July 1, 2022 at 12:03 pm)Fake Messiah Wrote: Hello, Amidha. So you wrote a book against evolution and a book against vaccines, so will your next book be against the roundness of Earth?

It will be against his last brain cell being alive.
Popcorn
(July 2, 2022 at 5:15 pm)ABQ505 Wrote: Popcorn

Party Time
"The world is my country; all of humanity are my brethren; and to do good deeds is my religion." (Thomas Paine)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New here, not new to atheism. DrFreud 10 2084 March 5, 2013 at 9:36 am
Last Post: KichigaiNeko
  New New New Quid 23 4760 December 11, 2012 at 1:42 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  New here, but not a new Atheist mboss 12 4050 June 15, 2011 at 10:41 am
Last Post: Epimethean