Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 8:19 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post November
Post November
Some pundits are predicting that the Republicunts may well take the House and Senate in November.

I say too close to call....

But if they do?

"It' s Impeachment Time again!!!!"

The new reality show that's likely to get renewed - but nobody is watching......

And before you say " for what charge?"

"We don't need no stinkin' charges"!!!

Popcorn
RE: Post November
Lol gotta love OLB's delusion that Trump was impeached without a charge ..... Hehe

Lol also gotta love how reduces a necessary act of democracy to a TV show. Demonstrating he's a totally serious person ....  Hehe
"Change was inevitable"

Nemo sicut deus debet esse!

[Image: Canada_Flag.jpg?v=1646203843]

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

I think there's a good chance of that, but they're not gonna flip enough senate seats to shepherd any impeachment to conviction. Distracting their base appears to be a full-time job.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
(July 21, 2022 at 3:27 pm)Helios Wrote: Lol gotta love OLB's delusion that Trump was impeached without a charge ..... Hehe

Lol also gotta love how reduces a necessary act of democracy to a TV show. Demonstrating he's a totally serious person ....  Hehe

Jesus fuck you really pull some grade A stupid shit out of your arsehole...
Quote:Jesus fuck you really pull some grade A stupid shit out of your arsehole...
Yeah yeah I know you can't come up with a halfway intelligent response. Why the fuck do you bother Debbie? You just make yourself look like the idiot you are. Hehe

And nice job "ignoring me" and "not caring what I think" and "not reading what I wrote"  Hilarious
"Change was inevitable"

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

But let's recap what Trump was charged with in his first two impeachments and was demonstrated beyond reasonable doubt

-Abuse of power and obstruction of congress which was proven beyond reasonable doubt the only reason nothing came of it is because the Republicans are essentially a cult 

-Inciting an insurrection which he clearly did. the only reason nothing came of it is that the Republicans are essentially a cult 

There by contrast is literally nothing they could charge Biden with that comes anywhere close to either of these or anything at all really  Dodgy
"Change was inevitable"

–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

The difference between any potential impeachment Republicans might do and the impeachment of Trump is. One was an actual attempt to hold the president responsible for actual things he did wrong the other would simply be a show because Biden hasn't done anything impeachment worthy.
"Change was inevitable"

–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

Exclamation 
Don' t think I read everything you write Helen..... About 90% of it I just ignore......

Because you are an idiot and a stalker.....

Three posts???

Go for 4. Show everyone how stalky you are...
Electing a fascist party, Republicans, that supported an autocrat like Trump and were helping him overthrow the government, seems like a suicide.
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
Death cult, suicide pact.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Paris Climate Accords go into effect November 4th! Jehanne 11 1559 October 16, 2016 at 1:11 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  UK STRIKE DAY 30TH NOVEMBER bozo 127 28648 December 2, 2011 at 5:57 am
Last Post: Tiberius