Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 12:16 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Israel The Name Of God?
Is Israel The Name Of God?
There is no harm in revealing just this much, but if you want to learn more I suggest buying my book******** that was meant to strengthen your Faith while utterly destroying all organized religions. Yes I believe in the Almighty, I have proven His Existence beyond a reasonable doubt in my book and my Faith is solid.

Baruch 2:15 <<< 15 That all the earth may know that you are the Lord our God, because Israel and his children are called by Your Name.>>>

As you can see here in Baruch it outright states that Israel is called by the Name of God 

ESV John 17:6 <<< 6 I have manifested Your Name to the people…>>>

In The New Testament Jesus never manifested the Name of God to the people, though here he claims he does, now then whoever does manifest the Name of God is obviously going to be the Son of God for the Son of God would know His Father’s Name.

ESV John 17:11 <<< 11 And I am no longer in the world, but they are in the world, and I am coming to you. Holy Father keep them in Your Name, which you have given me, that they may be one, even as we are one.>>>

ESV Hosea 11:1-2 <<< 1 When Israel was a child, I loved him, and out of Egypt I called my son. The more they were called, the more they went away; they kept sacrificing to the Baals and burning offerings to idols.>>>

God gave his children His Name which is why here he calls Israel his child, because his son is named Israel.

ESV Genesis 49:2 <<< 2 “Assemble and listen, O sons of Jacob, listen to Israel your father.”

ESV Deuteronomy 14:1-2 <<< 1 You are the sons of the Lord your God. You shall not cut yourselves or make any baldness on your foreheads for the dead. 2 For you are a holy people to the Lord your God, and the Lord your God has chosen you to be a people for his treasured possession, out of all the peoples who are on the face of the earth.>>>

This is in the Old Testament even that we are the Children of God! Its really a shame that Christianity came along and downplayed the importance of all being children of God when the Roman Catholic Church claims that Jesus is the only Son of God as well as many other Christian denominations, its a small wonder why the Jews hate this Jesus character so much.

ESV Jeremiah 34:15 <<< 15 “You recently repented and did what was right in my eyes by proclaiming liberty, each to his neighbor, and you made a covenant before me in the House that is called by My Name.”>>>>

ESV Matthew 15:24 <<< He answered, “I was sent only to the lost sheep of the House of Israel.”>>>

ESV Isaiah 44:5 <<< 5 This one will say, ‘I am the Lord’s,’ another will call on the name of Jacob, and another will write on his hand, ‘The Lord’s,’ and name himself by the name of Israel.>>>

God gave you His Name but it is you who must choose whether you want to be called by that Name or not, He gave it to you but you must choose yourself to bear His Name.

ESV Psalm 80:8 <<< 8 You brought a vine out of Egypt; You drove out the nations and planted it.>>>

ESV Hosea 10:1 <<< 1 Israel is a luxuriant vine that yields its fruit. The more his fruit increased, the more altars he built; as his country improved, he improved his pillars.>>>

ESV Romans 11:13-24 <<< 13 Now I am speaking to you Gentiles. Inasmuch then as qI am an apostle to the Gentiles, I magnify my ministry 14 in order somehow to make my fellow Jews jealous, and thus save some of them. 15 For if their rejection means the reconciliation of the world, what will their acceptance mean but life from the dead? 16 If the dough offered as firstfruits is holy, so is the whole lump, and if the root is holy, so are the branches. 17 But if some of the branches were broken off, and you although a wild olive shoot, were grafted in among the others and now share in the nourishing root  of the olive tree, 18 do not be arrogant toward the branches. If you are, remember it is not you who support the root, but the root that supports you. 19 Then you will say, “Branches were broken off so that I might be grafted in.” 20 That is true. They were broken off because of their unbelief, but you stand fast through faith. So do not become proud, but fear. 21 For if God did not spare the natural branches, neither will he spare you. 22 Note then the kindness and the severity of God: severity toward those who have fallen, but God’s kindness to you provided you continue in his kindness. Otherwise you too will be cut off. 23 And even they, if they do not continue in their unbelief, will be grafted in, for God has the power to graft them in again. 24 For if you were cut from what is by nature a wild olive tree, and grafted, contrary to nature, into a cultivated olive tree, how much more will these, the natural branches, be grafted back into their own olive tree.>>>

So you can see in this tradition of Faith Israel was the secret Name of God meant to strengthen the entire congregation once the Name was revealed, because it unites us into One Nation, One People, One Holy Family as Sons and Daughters of God. In the other traditions with the exception of the Germanic Faith the Name of God was Soul, which served the same purpose I reveal most of those scripture verses in my book as well from their respective Faith, except for Buddhism, The Tripitaka is very large and I’m still working on trying to find it. But How can I sit idly by while there is so much suffering going on in the world? I hope you’ll like this video and consider supporting me on patreon, and maybe even buying my book which you can find on Amazon Kindle. Still working on getting everything else so that people can buy a physical copy of the book. But I wanted to get this all out in the open on Christmas but I missed my deadline. 

Oh one more thing, though you are named Israel and are the Son or Daughter of God (siblings unto one another) don’t forget the commandment that thou shalt not take the Name of the Lord God in vain. Thinking yourself to be God is very vain, and we are but mortal men doomed to die as all who have before us.

Thank you, and please help spread this message.

Administrator Notice
Yet another link removed.  Read and follow the rules. No more free passes.

Administrator Notice
PS - advertising isn't allowed without prior staff permission.  Book title removed.
RE: Is Israel The Name Of God?
(December 30, 2022 at 11:03 pm)Authari Wrote: God gave his children His Name which is why here he calls Israel his child, because his son is named Israel.

Isra-El means "Struggles with God".  Yakob got that name after wrassling God all night once.
Countdown to deletion.
(December 30, 2022 at 11:07 pm)Jehanne Wrote: Countdown to deletion.

And why would it get deleted?
(December 30, 2022 at 11:15 pm)Authari Wrote:

There's a rule that says don't spam the group with stuff you cooked up on another site.

I see FSM did not help you yet. Pity

Thoughts and prayers. RAmen
"For the only way to eternal glory is a life lived in service of our Lord, FSM; Verily it is FSM who is the perfect being the name higher than all names, king of all kings and will bestow upon us all, one day, The great reclaiming"  -The Prophet Boiardi-

Conservative trigger warning.
[Image: s-l640.jpg]

Read the rules and follow them.  Understand?

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

(December 30, 2022 at 11:37 pm)arewethereyet Wrote:
(December 30, 2022 at 11:15 pm)Authari Wrote: And why would it get deleted?

Read the rules and follow them.  Understand?

I don't think he will, Which is why I got these helpful children's puppets to assist.

[Image: 818DdqvU-rL.jpg]
"For the only way to eternal glory is a life lived in service of our Lord, FSM; Verily it is FSM who is the perfect being the name higher than all names, king of all kings and will bestow upon us all, one day, The great reclaiming"  -The Prophet Boiardi-

Conservative trigger warning.
[Image: s-l640.jpg]

(December 30, 2022 at 11:40 pm)Nay_Sayer Wrote:
(December 30, 2022 at 11:37 pm)arewethereyet Wrote: Read the rules and follow them.  Understand?

I don't think he will, Which is why I got these helpful children's puppets to assist.

[Image: 818DdqvU-rL.jpg]
I think I have some crayons.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

You do not need to peddle your wares.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Shocking Reflection]: Finally, I found Mohammed's name in the Bible and the Torah WinterHold 105 5854 November 26, 2022 at 1:29 am
Last Post: UniversesBoss
Bug What is this? Name that fallacy zwanzig 25 2188 October 15, 2021 at 2:09 am
Last Post: Ferrocyanide
  These Guys Could Give Religion A Good Name. Minimalist 2 801 March 15, 2018 at 12:45 am
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  What the name of God is. Mystic 73 8463 April 13, 2017 at 9:59 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Something about killing in the name of atheism Dystopia 64 13779 April 19, 2015 at 8:58 pm
Last Post: Dystopia
  God is love. God is just. God is merciful. Chad32 62 19346 October 21, 2014 at 9:55 am
Last Post: Cheerful Charlie
  Why order people to kill in god's name at all? Chad32 29 7367 February 18, 2014 at 12:27 am
Last Post: Godscreated
  My name, is Mark Dreher, I would like to post an obituary Mark Dreher 64 19602 August 25, 2013 at 1:12 pm
Last Post: CleanShavenJesus
Wink Lawyer Sues Israel, Italy and Pontius Pilate for Jesus' Crucifixion FifthElement 25 5676 August 1, 2013 at 2:59 pm
Last Post: Bad Writer
  The meaning of the name "Islam". Edwardo Piet 10 4819 November 5, 2012 at 3:08 pm
Last Post: Minimalist