Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 1:07 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Islam owns atheism with a single verse
Islam owns atheism with a single verse
Hello members of the forum

I write this thread for honest atheists who are willing to reconsider their position. Islam settled the issue of doubting God a very long time ago. God's existence is self-evident in his creation and the beauty of the world.

14:10 / Their messengers asked ˹them˺, “Is there any doubt about Allah, the Originator of the heavens and the earth? He is inviting you in order to forgive your sins, and delay your end until your appointed term.”

That's it, that's how much it takes in the Qur'an to deal with atheism once and for all: not discussing what is self-evident, because it would be less than self-evident, and it isn't. There is no doubt about God or Allah, because the Earth and everything else require an originator. Atheists are fooling themselves, existence can't be explained by dumb luck.

Thank your for reading. May God bless you and lead you to the right path.

Cheers
RE: Islam owns atheism with a single verse
Still waiting for some convincing EVIDENCE for a god, an old book of myths is not evidence, sorry!
The meek shall inherit the Earth, the rest of us will fly to the stars.

Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large groups

Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling with a pig in mud ..... after a while you realise that the pig likes it!

(July 8, 2023 at 5:18 pm)Loaded dice Wrote: Hello members of the forum

I write this thread for honest atheists who are willing to reconsider their position. Islam settled the issue of doubting God a very long time ago. God's existence is self-evident in his creation and the beauty of the world.

14:10 / Their messengers asked ˹them˺, “Is there any doubt about Allah, the Originator of the heavens and the earth? He is inviting you in order to forgive your sins, and delay your end until your appointed term.”

That's it, that's how much it takes in the Qur'an to deal with atheism once and for all: not discussing what is self-evident, because it would be less than self-evident, and it isn't. There is no doubt about God or Allah, because the Earth and everything else require an originator. Atheists are fooling themselves, existence can't be explained by dumb luck.

Cheers

Uh, no. Sorry. Almost none of that is true.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
(July 8, 2023 at 5:18 pm)Loaded dice Wrote: Hello members of the forum

Cheers

Well, since the scribe was nice enough to ask the question, I'll answer it: Yes, there is a great deal of doubt about Allah.

I find my atheism intact.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(July 8, 2023 at 5:23 pm)zebo-the-fat Wrote: Still waiting for some convincing EVIDENCE for a god, an old book of myths is not evidence,  sorry!

You are the evidence. Your existence is evidence of a great originator. Please think wisely
(July 8, 2023 at 5:32 pm)Loaded dice Wrote:
(July 8, 2023 at 5:23 pm)zebo-the-fat Wrote: Still waiting for some convincing EVIDENCE for a god, an old book of myths is not evidence,  sorry!

You are the evidence. Your existence is evidence of a great originator. Please think wisely

If I were to convert to Islam, would I have to supply my own sword for hand-chopping, or will one be provided?

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Just a technical question. If I were to become a suicide bomber and martyr myself for Allah, would I get to choose the 72 honies or would it be pot luck?
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
(July 8, 2023 at 5:36 pm)Angrboda Wrote: Just a technical question.  If I were to become a suicide bomber and martyr myself for Allah, would I get to choose the 72 honies or would it be pot luck?

That’s always been a non-starter for me. I don’t want virgins - I want women who know where the bits go.

Boru
(July 8, 2023 at 5:36 pm)Angrboda Wrote: Just a technical question.  If I were to become a suicide bomber and martyr myself for Allah, would I get to choose the 72 honies or would it be pot luck?

In principle you'll go to hell because suicide isn't allowed in Islam. That being said, no one really knows your fate besides Allah if you do this sort of thing.
(July 8, 2023 at 5:34 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(July 8, 2023 at 5:32 pm)Loaded dice Wrote: You are the evidence. Your existence is evidence of a great originator. Please think wisely

If I were to convert to Islam, would I have to supply my own sword for hand-chopping, or will one be provided?

Boru

You're obviously not being serious, that's a bad start

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Did anyone else get deconverted by a single sentence? Astonished 67 9088 July 20, 2023 at 4:29 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Mike Litorus owns god without any verses no one 3 405 July 9, 2023 at 7:13 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Atheism VS Christian Atheism? IanHulett 80 27121 June 13, 2017 at 11:09 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Fact, every single german nazi was a christian Deepthunk 249 61390 August 16, 2016 at 8:33 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Beatles song hey ya got to hide your love away is very relateable for forever single Rextos 3 1234 March 15, 2016 at 6:25 pm
Last Post: Little lunch
  Leaving cards with one Bible verse and one Quran verse for people to discover? ReptilianPeon 7 2357 November 10, 2015 at 2:27 pm
Last Post: KevinM1
  UK - Christianity declining, Atheism rising, but so is Islam... TheMessiah 45 13062 June 15, 2015 at 12:05 pm
Last Post: pocaracas
  Atheism, Scientific Atheism and Antitheism tantric 33 12477 January 18, 2015 at 1:05 pm
Last Post: helyott
  Strong/Gnostic Atheism and Weak/Agnostic Atheism Dystopia 26 12151 August 30, 2014 at 1:34 pm
Last Post: Dawsonite
  Debate share, young earth? atheism coverup? atheism gain? xr34p3rx 13 10481 March 16, 2014 at 11:30 am
Last Post: fr0d0