Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 12:21 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thelema Owns Islam With A Single Verse
Thelema Owns Islam With A Single Verse
'Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.' - The Book Of The Law

No more praying five times a day, no more dizzy spells during Ramadan, AND you can have a beer and a bacon butty without fear of eternal damnation.

Suck it, Islam.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
RE: Thelema Owns Islam With A Single Verse
There is no evidence for the existence of Allah.
Schopenhauer Wrote:The intellect has become free, and in this state it does not even know or understand any other interest than that of truth.

Epicurus Wrote:The greatest reward of righteousness is peace of mind.

Epicurus Wrote:Don't fear god,
Don't worry about death;

What is good is easy to get,

What is terrible is easy to endure

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pastafarianism owns atheism with a single verse AkiraTheViking 14 1687 July 14, 2023 at 8:51 pm
Last Post: AkiraTheViking
  Cyrilism destroys all religions with a single verse The Valkyrie 4 869 July 14, 2023 at 6:53 pm
Last Post: A. Secular Human
  Paul Thomas Anderson destroys the weather with a single verse Rev. Rye 4 724 July 13, 2023 at 1:08 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Funniest Bible verse ever! That guy who asked questions 8 1730 June 13, 2013 at 6:18 pm
Last Post: Doubting Thomas