Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 7:13 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paul Thomas Anderson destroys the weather with a single verse
Paul Thomas Anderson destroys the weather with a single verse
[Image: foo6mdi25p851.jpg?width=960&crop=smart&a...5c5491e974]

[Image: exodus-8-2]

Any Questions?
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
RE: Paul Thomas Anderson destroys the weather with one verse
How much for the goat?
RE: Paul Thomas Anderson destroys the weather with one verse
(July 12, 2023 at 9:03 pm)no one Wrote: How much for the goat?

Technically, this is only the 5th GOAT, but it can be found on DVD and Blu-Ray for less than $15 on Amazon Prime.

RE: Paul Thomas Anderson destroys the weather with a single verse
Ever think about how much the person who wrote that hated frogs?
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
RE: Paul Thomas Anderson destroys the weather with a single verse
You’d be surprised.

Also, on that guy with the “Exodus 8:2” sign, there were two incidents where a news program went to my school to film us cheering on… something. Fuck if I know what. All I know is we had to hold signs with our school’s logo on it. I, however, decided to do something different. I wrote “Ex. 8:2” on the back of mine. A teacher double taked at the sign. The other boys at the school asked what the fuck that even meant for the rest of the day. They didn’t get it even after I explained it to them. And if there’s still some recording of those news stories that aired on some local Chicago news show at the ass crack of dawn in 2005, you’ll see… some kid who just showed the wrong side of his sign, because I never figured out how to make it thick enough to even register as text on those cameras.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pastafarianism owns atheism with a single verse AkiraTheViking 14 1686 July 14, 2023 at 8:51 pm
Last Post: AkiraTheViking
  Cyrilism destroys all religions with a single verse The Valkyrie 4 869 July 14, 2023 at 6:53 pm
Last Post: A. Secular Human
  Thelema Owns Islam With A Single Verse BrianSoddingBoru4 1 558 July 9, 2023 at 9:17 am
Last Post: Disagreeable
  Cal Thomas caught channeling your vorlon !!! vorlon13 0 351 May 26, 2017 at 6:09 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Music video to the song "No brainer - Donald Trump" by Paul Hartnoll Edwardo Piet 0 673 February 16, 2017 at 11:21 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Funniest Bible verse ever! That guy who asked questions 8 1730 June 13, 2013 at 6:18 pm
Last Post: Doubting Thomas
  Prank pulled on weather reporter. Brian37 5 2074 March 16, 2013 at 5:57 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  Paul McCartney and SNL poke fun at the Royal couple attack orogenicman 2 1429 December 13, 2010 at 6:11 pm
Last Post: Oldandeasilyconfused