Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 9:29 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cyrilism destroys all religions with a single verse
Cyrilism destroys all religions with a single verse
Hello everyone,

I would like to demonstrate how Cyril, The Great Space Wombat, destroys all other religions.

For did not Cyril say, "I'm the only God. The others are fake! Prove me wrong!!"
- Book of Cyril 15:1.45
Dying to live, living to die.
RE: Cyrilism destroys all religions with a single verse
I used to call my oldest a wombat. But her name is Jenny. Wombats rule.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

All hail Cyril and his cubical poo!!

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
I wasn't actually familiar with what a wombat was. Vaguely reminiscent of the marmot, which spawned the epic line in a nature film, that, "This is Marmot country."

I don't know why. I just get a kick out of that.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
(July 12, 2023 at 8:29 pm)Angrboda Wrote: I wasn't actually familiar with what a wombat was.  Vaguely reminiscent of the marmot, which spawned the epic line in a nature film, that, "This is Marmot country."

I don't know why.  I just get a kick out of that.

Encountered marmots all over the place when backpacking in the High Sierras.

They look all cute and cuddly in photos, but those suckers are *big*.

Surrounded by a half-dozen two-foot-tall rodents with large teeth, yelling at you while you're bent over collecting water in a canteen, twenty miles from anywhere, is a bit...unnerving.
Disappointing theists since 1968!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pastafarianism owns atheism with a single verse AkiraTheViking 14 1687 July 14, 2023 at 8:51 pm
Last Post: AkiraTheViking
  Paul Thomas Anderson destroys the weather with a single verse Rev. Rye 4 724 July 13, 2023 at 1:08 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Thelema Owns Islam With A Single Verse BrianSoddingBoru4 1 559 July 9, 2023 at 9:17 am
Last Post: Disagreeable
  Proof that Abrahamic religions = Apple Computer strawberryBacteria 4 708 September 18, 2015 at 5:01 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Funniest Bible verse ever! That guy who asked questions 8 1730 June 13, 2013 at 6:18 pm
Last Post: Doubting Thomas