Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 10:43 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pastafarianism owns atheism with a single verse
Pastafarianism owns atheism with a single verse
Hello members of the forum

I write this thread for honest atheists who are willing to reconsider their position. Pastafarianism settled the issue of doubting God a very long time ago. God's existence is self-evident in his creation and the beauty of The Food Network.

6:9 / Their messengers told ˹them˺, “Bring 2½ cups of water to a boil in a small saucepan. Add the noodles and cook for 2 minutes. Add the flavor packet, stir, and continue to cook for another 30 seconds.”

That's it, that's how much it takes in the Gospel of the Flying Spaghetti Monster to deal with atheism once and for all: not discussing what is self-evident, because it would be less than self-evident, and it isn't. There is no doubt about God or FSM Grin , because the Food Network and everything else require an originator. Atheists are fooling themselves, Rachael Ray's career can't be explained by dumb luck.

Thank your for reading. May the FSM bless you and lead you to the right path, Ramen.
[Image: 6QOh5df.jpg]
RE: Pastafarianism owns atheism with a single verse
(July 8, 2023 at 10:48 pm)AkiraTheViking Wrote: Hello members of the forum

I write this thread for honest atheists who are willing to reconsider their position. Pastafarianism settled the issue of doubting God a very long time ago. God's existence is self-evident in his creation and the beauty of The Food Network.

6:9 / Their messengers told ˹them˺, “Bring 2½ cups of water to a boil in a small saucepan. Add the noodles and cook for 2 minutes. Add the flavor packet, stir, and continue to cook for another 30 seconds.”

That's it, that's how much it takes in the Gospel of the Flying Spaghetti Monster to deal with atheism once and for all: not discussing what is self-evident, because it would be less than self-evident, and it isn't. There is no doubt about God or FSM Grin , because the Food Network and everything else require an originator. Atheists are fooling themselves, Rachael Ray's career can't be explained by dumb luck.

Thank your for reading. May the FSM bless you and lead you to the right path, Ramen.

It's THREE cups of water, heretic!

I call for Noodly Jihad on the unbelievers!!
Dying to live, living to die.

OMPG, you're in trouble. Someone get him some proper chicken parm and spaghette with bolognese, STAT!

And don't forget some tiramisu for after. (don't worry, it's only a minor sin) Hehe
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(July 9, 2023 at 12:52 am)The Valkyrie Wrote: It's THREE cups of water, heretic!

An old tastetament gal I see. Sorry I'm not a Grattophobe. I support the Lamian, Grattoni, Bihun, Tortellini, Quảng, Instant, Anelli + like the new tastetament does.

(July 9, 2023 at 12:52 am)The Valkyrie Wrote: I call for Noodly Jihad on the unbelievers!!

May they be condemned to a life of Rice-O-Roni!

(July 9, 2023 at 7:48 am)brewer Wrote: OMPG, you're in trouble. Someone get him some proper chicken parm and spaghette with bolognese, STAT!

And don't forget some tiramisu for after. (don't worry, it's only a minor sin) Hehe

[Image: oh-my-george-takei.gif]
(July 9, 2023 at 7:48 am)brewer Wrote:

OMPG, you're in trouble. Someone get him some proper chicken parm and spaghette with bolognese, STAT!

And if you buy the tiramisu at Costco, you get the nice little glasses, as a bonus.  They're our go-to glasses for liquors.

https://pasta.com/costco-tiramisu-cups-b...-italiano/
Disappointing theists since 1968!
Any made up religion can appear to its adherents to own anything with any random combination of syllables or random combination. that is the nature of religion.
(July 9, 2023 at 12:52 am)The Valkyrie Wrote:

It's THREE cups of water, heretic!

I call for Noodly Jihad on the unbelievers!!

NOOOO!!!  We, of the modernist schism demand the SI (Spaghetti-Ist) system of measurement!

Prepare for the latest Crusade!
Bottled water, tap water, or filtered water?

Consider carefully for it is your eternal soul at stake!
(July 9, 2023 at 5:09 pm)A. Secular Human Wrote: And if you buy the tiramisu at Costco, you get the nice little glasses, as a bonus.  They're our go-to glasses for liquors.

https://pasta.com/costco-tiramisu-cups-b...-italiano/

[Image: be10ba20-4705-4c5b-98c3-784acddb91bc_text.gif]
(Seriously want those glasses).

(July 9, 2023 at 5:10 pm)Anomalocaris Wrote: Any made up religion can appear to its adherents to own anything with any random combination of syllables or random combination.     that is the nature of religion.

*GASP* AN UNBELIEVER!!!
[Image: 406d55a5c424784ccd160a8398461f73.jpg]
TAKE THAT!!!

(July 9, 2023 at 5:14 pm)A. Secular Human Wrote: NOOOO!!!  We, of the modernist schism demand the SI (Spaghetti-Ist) system of measurement!

Prepare for the latest Crusade!

Bloody Schisnooks, when are you people gonna use the Merletti system like the real people do.

(July 9, 2023 at 5:31 pm)Anomalocaris Wrote: Bottled water, tap water, or filtered water?

Tap, as nature intended it.
(July 9, 2023 at 5:31 pm)Anomalocaris Wrote: Bottled water, tap water, or filtered water?

Bottled...as traveler's diarrhea insisted.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cyrilism destroys all religions with a single verse The Valkyrie 4 869 July 14, 2023 at 6:53 pm
Last Post: A. Secular Human
  Paul Thomas Anderson destroys the weather with a single verse Rev. Rye 4 722 July 13, 2023 at 1:08 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Thelema Owns Islam With A Single Verse BrianSoddingBoru4 1 558 July 9, 2023 at 9:17 am
Last Post: Disagreeable
  Funniest Bible verse ever! That guy who asked questions 8 1730 June 13, 2013 at 6:18 pm
Last Post: Doubting Thomas