Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 6, 2024, 3:57 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introduction
Introduction
I registered a week or so ago, but my membership got deleted (when I attempted to retrieve my password, the forum didn't recognize my email). I thought this may have happened because I hadn't posted anything. So here's a message. I'm a real person, not a spambot.

Thanks
RE: Introduction
(April 13, 2011 at 11:25 pm)bliss Wrote: I registered a week or so ago, but my membership got deleted (when I attempted to retrieve my password, the forum didn't recognize my email). I thought this may have happened because I hadn't posted anything. So here's a message. I'm a real person, not a spambot.

Thanks

Maybe the devil did that to you. He comes to this forum every now and then to make sure our members adhere to the atheist religion, to keep denying the obvious existence of Christ Jesus, and to boot out true believers such as yourself from showing us the truth and getting us saved from him.

Either that or the dedicated server burped.
(April 13, 2011 at 11:25 pm)bliss Wrote: I registered a week or so ago, but my membership got deleted (when I attempted to retrieve my password, the forum didn't recognize my email). I thought this may have happened because I hadn't posted anything. So here's a message. I'm a real person, not a spambot.

Thanks

real people have an avatar (photo). You should get one. Personalize yourself for us.
[Image: Evolution.png]

Thanks

Oh don't worry, it was a haxxor.

We killed him, so it's safe again ^_^

Hello real person. I once knew a spambot that was a real person. I ate him Tiger

And no, it's not what you think... Blush
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
If you're a catholic you are hardly a real person.
Come on now min. Welcome to the forums, the server had an outage around that time and we(Adrian) had to restore from backup. That caused some accounts/registrations to have never happened. Same probably happened to you. Sorry for the inconvience.
"There ought to be a term that would designate those who actually follow the teachings of Jesus, since the word 'Christian' has been largely divorced from those teachings, and so polluted by fundamentalists that it has come to connote their polar opposite: intolerance, vindictive hatred, and bigotry." -- Philip Stater, Huffington Post

always working on cleaning my windows- me regarding Johari
So??? the server had an outage (all kudos to those who worked to restore the data) But the whole "poor me I must have been rejected" attidtude wears a bit thin.

Bliss you are an idiot

Fuck off Angry
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5

Thanks

Hi Bilss, our server crashed and we lost a weeks worth of data. Thanks for re-registering!
(April 14, 2011 at 6:02 am)KichigaiNeko Wrote: So??? the server had an outage (all kudos to those who worked to restore the data) But the whole "poor me I must have been rejected" attidtude wears a bit thin.

Bliss you are an idiot

Fuck off Angry

Play nice now, he hasn't asked for you to take off your leathers yet!
(April 14, 2011 at 6:20 am)theVOID Wrote:
(April 14, 2011 at 6:02 am)KichigaiNeko Wrote: So??? the server had an outage (all kudos to those who worked to restore the data) But the whole "poor me I must have been rejected" attidtude wears a bit thin.

Bliss you are an idiot
Fuck off Angry

Play nice now, he hasn't asked for you to take off your leathers yet!

Aww Vi0D ! I like my leathers!!! Sad
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
(April 14, 2011 at 6:20 am)theVOID Wrote: Play nice now, he hasn't asked for you to take off your leathers yet!

That's my jobBig Grin
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Introduction Veni 5 757 July 3, 2022 at 7:43 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  Introduction Data 9 1000 June 19, 2022 at 8:04 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  A (re)-introduction bennyboy 10 2015 June 11, 2022 at 8:35 pm
Last Post: popeyespappy
  Introduction Disagreeable 15 1460 January 25, 2022 at 2:37 am
Last Post: Jackalope
  atheists - edit to add Introduction ergo 60 4296 November 28, 2021 at 3:15 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Here is My Introduction AtheistQuest 23 2336 August 25, 2021 at 9:07 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  The End8888 Introduction UniverseCaptain 29 2077 August 12, 2021 at 2:17 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  A little introduction satansprostate 16 1178 June 24, 2021 at 11:42 am
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
Smile New User Introduction Militant_Atheist 14 997 September 29, 2020 at 8:03 pm
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  introduction Xaventis 29 2935 August 9, 2020 at 6:38 pm
Last Post: Tomatoshadow2