Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 3:55 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why are there no local dating companies?
Why are there no local dating companies?
Um, I can call and be in a divorce attorney's office in 1 hr in almost any city in the USA. If the USA is the world's freest country, why can't I be in any dating office in 1 hr and have a girlfriend within a week? 

What individual freedom do you have if you don't have the simplest of partner choice? Tut Tut
RE: Why are there no local dating companies?
Incel alert.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

(November 15, 2023 at 5:05 pm)BananaFlambe Wrote: Um, I can call and be in a divorce attorney's office in 1 hr in almost any city in the USA. If the USA is the world's freest country, why can't I be in any dating office in 1 hr and have a girlfriend within a week? 

What individual freedom do you have if you don't have the simplest of partner choice? Tut Tut

If you don’t think you can arrange a ‘date’ within an hour, you aren’t using the internet to its fullest potential. Wink

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Because, the us being such a free country, girls are free to avoid you.

Anywho, great excuse to mention I saw a homeless man in a library arrange a hookup in minutes. A fine american. So if you can't muster up the same sort of can-do go-getter attitude that a homeless man has, you might be in for a long dry spell.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(November 15, 2023 at 5:05 pm)BananaFlambe Wrote: Um, I can call and be in a divorce attorney's office in 1 hr in almost any city in the USA. If the USA is the world's freest country, why can't I be in any dating office in 1 hr and have a girlfriend within a week? 

It's a lot easy to break something than build it.

(November 15, 2023 at 5:05 pm)BananaFlambe Wrote: What individual freedom do you have if you don't have the simplest of partner choice? Tut Tut

We do. You're just pissed they ain't choosing you.

Why can't I walk into a bank and have 9 billion dollars credited to my account in an hour, I mean they certainly have the money.

Why can't I get on a plane in Miami and be in Calcutta in an hour?

If this post is indicative of your general views on dating, and women in general, I sincerely hope your avatar isn't your home town. That town has enough nuts and flakes already.
Thief and assassin for hire. Member in good standing of the Rogues Guild.
Don't discount the priesthood as a life/career path.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
I think there are local dating companies in US. Try to search on google. And there are dating mobile apps where you can find persons near you. But in those apps usually you must pay for some options.

This is great topic. Maybe we could help person who started this topic with some dating advices. I personally read books about dating and plan, soon after get job, to approach girls in bars and caffes, for example.
(November 16, 2023 at 10:22 pm)EvolucijaSvesti Wrote: I think there are local dating companies in US. Try to search on google. And there are dating mobile apps where you can find persons near you. But in those apps usually you must pay for some options.

This is great topic. Maybe we could help person who started this topic with some dating advices. I personally read books about dating and plan, soon after get job, to approach girls in bars and caffes, for example.

[Image: funny-memes-blow-up-doll-come-here-often]
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dating Advice FrustratedFool 77 3724 October 30, 2023 at 12:15 pm
Last Post: BananaFlambe
  Gay dating in areas with no scene FrustratedFool 16 826 September 9, 2023 at 5:11 am
Last Post: FrustratedFool