Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 1:27 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
THE SNOW THREAD!
THE SNOW THREAD!
Is it snowing where you are? What will you be doing with the snow? Are you going to build a snowman? Maybe it isnt snowing, but you really wish it was! What is your favourite kind of snow? How many snowmen does it take to change a lightbulb? Does this thread make any sense?

IT'S SNOWING!!! WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
RE: THE SNOW THREAD!
The snow doesn't seem to have fallen evenly here. In the front garden its wafer thin, in the back garden its about 4 inches thick, but that's the dogs toilet so we won't be playing with that. The snow is particularly thick on the roads and pavement meaning my younger siblings can't get to school.

All in all its not effected me much.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hoi Zaeme.
Fucking sick of fucking snow. D:

In case you couldn't figure it out, I fucking hate snow. And it's gonna snow again tomorrow. http://weather.boston.com/

It's been a very snowy winter this year.
"The way to see by faith is to shut the eye of reason." Benjamin Franklin

::Blogs:: Boston Atheism Examiner - Boston Atheists Blog | :Tongueodcast:: Boston Atheists Report
Last week it was 16 below (celsius, not silly farenheit) and the day before yesterday it was 5 above with beautiful blue skies... Yesterday we got about 7 centimeters of snow. I wish weather would just make up its mind.
[Image: Canadatheist3copy.jpg?t=1270015625]
The trouble is that, here in the deep south (of England) we are not used to snow like this. Something I quickly had to come to terms with when I was driving my sproglets and my daughters friend to school this morning.

The main roads were fine but as soon as I got off them I was reduced to about 5 m.p.h. and even just a slight tap on the brakes meant that steering no longer made any sense and we were sliding about like a elephant on an ice skating rink!!!

So, my tip is that when driving on ICE try not to use your brakes.

This was a genuinely new experience for me and you never know how you are going to react when you are faced with suddenly having no control in a 280 b.h.p. rear wheel drive sports car, full of children, on what is basically a sheet of ice disguised as a road.

Luckily we really enjoyed it and screamed with laughter Big Grin

They're walking to school tomorrow!
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
Here are my pics from the day: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=58...=504813565

The fruits of my labour, the SNOW COCK:
[Image: n504813565_1327602_3884.jpg]
So wait, this is the first time all winter it's snowed in England?

And Adrian you get snow and all you can do is make a cock? Nice.

It doesn't even look like you have a lot, what did you get a few inches? We've had at least a couple storms here where we got 8 inchs to a foot.

::Blogs:: Boston Atheism Examiner - Boston Atheists Blog | :Tongueodcast:: Boston Atheists Report
(February 2, 2009 at 2:14 pm)Eilonnwy Wrote: So wait, this is the first time all winter it's snowed in England?
This is the first time in about 10 years it has snowed properly in my area of the country.
Quote:And Adrian you get snow and all you can do is make a cock? Nice.
It's way funnier than a snowman. I just left the house for a bit and two girls were taking pictures by it, so I count it as a success.
Quote:It doesn't even look like you have a lot, what did you get a few inches? We've had at least a couple storms here where we got 8 inchs to a foot.
It isn't the quantity, it's what you do with it Tongue
Quote:This is the first time in about 10 years it has snowed properly in my area of the country.

Fuck this shit, I'm moving to England.

Quote:It isn't the quantity, it's what you do with it

Nice.

Here in New Jersey we had 8 inches of snow last week and everyone is pretty much okay with that since they are used to it. Give the Netherlands 3 inches of snow and the whole country bogs down.
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How come "Snow White Disney movie" was so disliked by J.R.R Tolkien and C.S Lewis Woah0 3 451 August 21, 2022 at 10:56 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Snow Queen fairytale, whats the moral value of it? Woah0 2 304 August 20, 2022 at 4:54 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  First snow for the season. onlinebiker 31 2446 November 1, 2019 at 10:16 am
Last Post: Fireball
  First significant snow 2018 onlinebiker 12 727 November 27, 2018 at 7:45 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Link us to your intro thread, first post and/or first thread Whateverist 35 4118 October 21, 2018 at 8:14 pm
Last Post: Mystic
  Snow!!!!! Joods 36 3276 January 27, 2016 at 12:06 am
Last Post: Joods
  The day a snow storm hits florida dyresand 22 3219 June 8, 2015 at 2:24 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  What to know about snow? Tea Earl Grey Hot 27 5683 November 24, 2013 at 11:47 am
Last Post: thesummerqueen
  Snow!!! Darwinian 45 7755 January 26, 2013 at 5:25 pm
Last Post: Napoléon
  FUCK snow!!! Something completely different 1 1644 December 11, 2012 at 3:00 am
Last Post: Rayaan